1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't Use Ridesafely.com!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by RoadracerR123, Oct 11, 2006.

1. 2002 TA

2002 TA New Member

you know this guy BC must be the one on crack. do you know how to read dip-shit...i am a certified rebuilder and because i am happy with their services i am all the sudden their ambassador. about time someone stands up for the company i guess you must be like the rest of those idiots and not read before thinking or acting upon your instincts. let me guess your parents didnt love you as a child. im sorry that was way off topic so lets here your bad encounter with ridesafely

2. Enzo69

Enzo69 New Member

I just had to become a member so that I can reply to 2002TA BS of opinion. First of all, I was searching of info on Ride safely, and to my surprise, I have found one too many people upset with this company. Not only upset, but they all complain about the same problems.... So you tell me 2002 TA, if one person complains, its safe to say that they had a bad experience, but if hundreds of people complain, are you telling me that there all crazy??? I think not my friend, so don't go around trying to tell everyone that ride safely is a great business, BS!!! I know for a fact, if you stand behind your name and want to be successful at whatever you’re trying to do. You have to be honest, and not have any responsibility of any auto or bike you sell, or whatever you sell. I have a successful business and I'm honest and I stand behind my name and company. So, to make my customers happy, I go the extra mile for the customer service that they want. That’s how you become successful and that’s how you keep the customers coming into your doors day in and day out.

So excuse me sir, but this is the United States of America, and not some other country that (im not going to name) is used to scamming there own people out of toilet paper! (Figure of speech) And if your thinking what I think your thinking, The answer is NO, I was not born in this country, but I love it, because I see the value in being honest and doing the right thing, and it has taken me to the top. Only in this country can someone have the opportunity to do something from NOTHING!!!!

Now marinade on that, you jerk!!!!!

3. Enzo69

Enzo69 New Member

One more thing, if they are soooooo great, then why don't they have some sort of a guarantee. Like if the car is not what is described then the customer can send it back. Or something like that. I mean they take your money, and don't offer not even a cent of a guarantee. I don't get it and it sounds too fishy for me. I know auctions as well, and know that you have 48 hours to bring the car back if your not satisfied. I'll just have to use my buddy's license again to go to the auction.

4. BC

BC Well-Known Member

TA dug up a thread that was about 16 pages deep to make his first post. Obvious to me what his deal is.

5. xpurchase

xpurchase New Member

Ridesafely.Com

Well, everyone here seems to voice their Opinion and I just want to share my experience with RideSafely.com. Its clear that the company does not want to take any additional responsibility by offering gurantees... I found myself in position where i wanted to undestand that ridesafely has no connection to vehicle insurance co., well my bid won the auction and i ran into couple funky scanarios where i found myself exchanging email with Logistics Manager at RideSafely.com and HaulMatch.com which was the Transport co. i ended up hiring by default! Now, as consumer we all try to look for deals and anything that seems out of the Norm... well i notice as i was going back and forth with the Ridesafely and Haulmatch.com that the names were exactly the same no spelling difference. When I say default its really it no choice, i was going back and forth with HaulMatch, asking questions to make sure i was playing my cards right, well my last email i received was- Thank you for hiring us to transport your vehicle...! and i never ask for the service i was only asking questions, well besides the questions i wanted answered., Now either Ridesafely.com is small co. over extending its capacity or they really don't care about consumer period. I sent money to Ridesafely, in PA in form a wire Transfer and Paypal deposit to NortheastMortorsports, LLC...? oh, and something else i found interesting was i tracked several vehicles which some how, some where... Auction was magically extended several day ahead, which i was trying to bid on before it close auction. some Vehicles that auction ended i search and found again.. i think there is somtheing fishy here., mean while i have no choice,but to keep my purchase! All i can say if you have a problem with RideSafely. com is : http://www.attorneygeneral.gov/complaintforms/bcp_form.aspx
    or
    http://www.attorneygeneral.gov/consumers.aspx?id=451#

well keep sharing feedback is going to help all of us

Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
  6. RoadracerR123

RoadracerR123 Well-Known Member

That was very difficult to understand.

7. dryheat

dryheat Well-Known Member

You understood it?

Translate please.

8. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

9. Rich Graver

Rich Graver Well-Known Member

Not to jack this post ,but Any luck Scott/

10. MrWheeler

MrWheeler Well-Known Member

If he needed that money during its extended two month vacation from his wallet, I'd consider that one way they're a rip off. You must have the patience of Job.

11. jLUND

jLUND Well-Known Member

Mossimoto Industries gets bikes for racers, builders, and all others for good prices. Call them at 678-663-6695. We sold HFD1 an 08 600RR recently for a little over $3k and can work better deals than that on GSXR 600's. [email protected] for email

12. matchbox

matchbox New Member

13. RoadracerR123

14. RoadracerR123

If you think about it though, they have their asses pretty well covered.

15. diamondheel

diamondheel New Member

Advice

Okayy from all of yalls experiences with Ridesafely.com is it best to NOT attempt to purchase anything?! I'm a total blonde when it come down to cars and I'm looking at a super deal on a Jeep WRangler so any advice would be great.;)

16. corsameltin

corsameltin Well-Known Member

I came across this site years ago shopping for a salvage R6. After reading the terms or the deal I had to laugh. It was obvious a serious butt reaming would ensue any bid. You get what you pay for is the bottom line.

17. LoopKiller

LoopKiller New Member

Official COPART Reseller www.easyexport.us

Don’t use these crooks anymore!
    EasyExport is an official COPART reseller, you can register for only for 150$ and in 5 minutes you can star bid on your selected car, motorcycle or bat.
    You can go at any COPART location and inspect the vehicle for only 50$ per one visit. So you can be confident that you are buying.
    EasyExport charges only 150$ commission fee to actual Copart Auto Auction invoice for each item bought so you dot overpay thousands of dollars for crooks like Ridesafely.
    After you bought vehicle, you are able to pick up vehicle direct from Copart Auto Auctions locations no more additional damages on your vehicles. Ridesafely removes you vehicle form auctions facilities and transports to unknown “facilities” for one reason.
    They don’t want you to know for how match you vehicle was sold for so you over pay thousands of dollars plus they transport your vehicles to unknown “Facilities” locations and per this time you vehicles are damaged again.

To search for vehicle http://easyexport.us/carfinder
    To register http://easyexport.us/resell

Besides they have great partnership program for each friend you refer to register with them they will pay you 50$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck!

Last edited: Mar 29, 2009
  18. caferace

caferace No.

:crackhead:

[​IMG]

-jim

19. LoopKiller

LoopKiller New Member

My consideration this is not a spam !

I just found good information, and I am sure it will very helpful for every one !

Because ridesafely sucks !

20. DSM79

DSM79 Well-Known Member

While the information you are trying to translate to the interwebs may be helpful and full of knowledge, reading it is another story.