1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't Use Ridesafely.com!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by RoadracerR123, Oct 11, 2006.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hiding behind an as-is cause? What's so hidden with that - if it's a POS, you're buying a POS. If it's not it's not. Caveat emptor holds true no matter how you're buying something and if you can't go see it in person you're gambling.

ClemsonsR6 likes this.
  2. Oleg

Oleg New Member

They suspended my account and deleted my winning bid because I left negative review!

On 07/28/2020 I left the following review:
    Sent them multiple requests to [email protected]. Waiting 3rd day for response. No service at all. The website filters and notifications don't work at all, system is absolutely non-reliable. Some non-existing vehicles are listed on the website. We bid on them but they are fakes.

Update of 07/29/2020:
    As of now, I have the only reply from RideSafely - which you see below. They forwarded my request to the tech support. Only after I continuously sent 3 requests without response during 3 consecutive days and made a public review. Anyway, the problem is not resolved yet.

The most interesting thing came next. I called the customer service. The customer service manager Leslie told that she deleted my winning bid right and suspended my account because I made negative review. The decision was taken by her and personally by the company CEO Yury. She is not going to do business with me ONLY and ONLY because of my negative review.

Based on that, think twice before using service of this company. I have a serious doubt about the fairness of other public reviews for them, since they deny to do business with customers who give them bad feedback on public.

track wagon likes this.