1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Department of Suspension/Jason Etter: BEWARE!

Discussion in 'General' started by tye1138, Jan 13, 2010.

1. bkeros

bkeros Well-Known Member

I certainly have, Mr. Wade...I certainly have. It's pretty clear that there are many, many others who are willing to comment for me (with even more either remaining silent, or simply not on this board). :up:

2. sch2046

sch2046 Well-Known Member

Personal visit required

Has anyone who is owed a significant amount of money every paid him a visit, personally? I am curious how that went and the outcome. I am not saying "hang him high" but often a face to face can solve some issues. Just curious how it turned out, if he still is giving everyone bs about their money/products ordered? Pinning someone down can have favorable effects.
    Just, obviously, keep it civil.

3. Cloudsplitter

Cloudsplitter Active Member

A Happy Ending... believe it or not!

So if you saw my post back on page 6 or whatever, I paid $1355 for a kit from D.O.S. but never got it...

So here is the good news, I called PayPal and got a full refund! I had to go up the chain of managers because my transaction was over 45 days old, but since I have been using PayPal/eBay for almost 10 years they gave me the refund anyway.

There is also a silver lining to this dark cloud, besides getting my money back. It is a good thing I never got that offset triple tree and rear link. If I had put them on my Ducati 848 it would have disqualified me from racing Super-Stock next year... no changes to stock geometry allowed.

Two lessons for everyone here (but mostly newbies like me!)
    1. If you buy anything online and use PayPal, make sure you submit a dispute within 45 days of the purchase. This way you will always get your money back (I Think... please see PayPal buyer protection rules).
    2. Read the WERA rule-book before you buy expensive crap to make your expensive Italian crap go faster! (or turn better) You can force yourself into a racing class where a bunch of dudes on much more expensive crap will beat the crap out of your noob bee-hind!

4. Sedan_Clan

Sedan_Clan Capoeirista

Jason has really dug himself a grave. I've read countless statements about his dirty dealings.

5. nickhepler2

nickhepler2 Well-Known Member

MOTHER FUCKER got me for $450 3 years ago and im still waiting to see him in person to get it back one way or another.. its not half as much as some of you other guys got screwed but it is the principal fact! i have been stewing over it and the more i read of this post the more angry i got!

6. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

You've been reading it since February?

7. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

Holly shit talking about digging up old shit. How the hell did you even find this thread and 450 from three years ago...really you are going to beat someones ass for 450 three years ago. step away from the key board tough guy this thread is way past its use by date.

8. vw151

vw151 Well-Known Member

FYI, if you google Jason Etter this thread is the number 1 hit. That's probably how he found it.

Quite a read I must say as well.