1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dan Bongino Podcast

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Spang308, Nov 21, 2018.

1. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Why stop here!?

How about getting all embroiled in the Teapot-Dome Scandal? Or why not sink you teeth into the Whiskey Ring Scandal? That Grant was the worst! Heck, the Credit Mobilier Affair took the cake!

Damn dude, get a fucking life.

2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Indeed. And no way do I believe it's coincidental.....these hacks have been playing us, "The People", for a long ass time. By far and large they are elitists who have always thought they were above their constituents.....it's all just one big group of elitists who take care of themselves, their children, etc.... I'll tell you what, it's the ONE thing I think Democrats are masterful at, using their political position to not only forward their political agendas but also themselves and/or their families. Bribing a cop is illegal, bribing a politician is LOBBYING.....it's BS.

Speak for yourself, unless you're supporting THAT party, you're far from being sheep. In fact, we elected an OUTSIDER as proof as not being a supporter of that racket.....which is the globalist pieces of garbage in DC.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
  3. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Yeah, we are all accountable to some extent. I believe that we have become too fat and lazy and too caught up in our first world problems to appreciate the benefits of the framework of our country.

Sessions really pulled the wool over Trump's eyes. And without Sessions, Plan C would not have happened.

Why the hate? Your anger seems to suggest that the players in this soft coup should get a pass.

4. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

@rd400racer Are you REALLY ok with this? I don't give a damn if it was Reagan that did it. This is all out WRONG at the worst levels. And you're just ok with it because it was the left that did it? I'd be every bit as outraged if Trump was behind something similar. I just want to hear everyone's disgust, right left or middle! This isn't tin foil hat stuff, it's real and verifiable.

kangasj likes this.
  5. rd400racer

The only thing that comes to mind when I see threads like this...

[​IMG]

6. rd400racer

You don't really think I wasted my time reading that shit, do you?

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup: I might now that I see he's so upset about it :D

rd400racer likes this.
  8. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

RD, I like you. I think you are a regular guy that got fed up with one side's shit and chose a side. Don't read anything, just watch the video. It's laid out, EVEN WITH SOURCES FROM CNN! This isn't about left or right, it's about something far more disgusting. Massive abuses of power.

XFBO likes this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So another normal day for the ruling elite in DC?

10. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I suspect I wouldn’t watch something from Michael Moore regardless of his evidence and I bet he sees Bognino like I see Moore. Lying, crazy, or both.

It’s human nature.

11. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I agree. Except this time it's exposed and in the open air. The fact that no one is doing anything is scary. This is REAL. People did something about watergate when it was uncovered. Yet now, something has been uncovered that makes watergate look like a children's story. I'm honestly afraid at just how passive America has become to something like this.

12. rd400racer

I'm sure it's quite the revelation...

"Politicians are corrupt."

My god, the humanity!

13. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I say this as someone who can't stand either side...... Why should we care? Is it going to affect my day to day life or my bottom line in some significant way? There is so much crazy out there and so many people pointing at conspiracy theories that may or may not be true that no one knows what to believe so they just say fuck it and go about their daily lives. It's easy to be angry at your desk or on your sofa. As soon as that sweet sunshine hits your face and you realize things aren't so bad out in the real world the motivation to give a shit fades fast.

rd400racer likes this.
  14. rd400racer

Clay, I apologize. I'll admit to some minor trolling here. It just kind of gets to me that there seems to be a collective in this Dungeon that thrives on posting every little so called sinister event which occurs in our country. I actually find it quite amusing in a way. I like to think of myself as a student of the human condition. And one thing that I'm fascinated with is the thought that someone would join a motorcycle road racing forum in order to post their political beliefs. I mean some of these guys...I don't think I've ever seen them post in the General section. It's quite hilarious when you think about it. Aren't there political forums where they'd get a much wider audience?

I really just cruise this section when I'm looking for a laugh. I hardly take anything serious that's written here.

15. Fonda Dix

I would bet a dollar that you dont have children. :)

turtlecreek likes this.
  16. rd400racer

OK Fonda, let me pose this to you.

I can pretty much bet that you have no belief in global warming. I can live with that and won't argue the point. But let's look at the plastics issue. It was well publicized this weekend. So, being the fiscal conservative I believe you to be, how would you tackle this issue as it pertains to our children in the future?

17. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

So here's my side and I honestly wonder if you would agree or disagree. I don't want to be a person that just hoots and hollers for his "side". I want to continually have an open mind about all sides. I want REAL corruption uncovered, exposed, and prosecuted. I won't go onto political forums because they're just a bunch of yokels screaming at each other with zero logic, only 100% political affiliation. I'm a former racer. My son was a racer, so I feel at home with racers. I see this as something YUUUUGE. I'm scared for our country, FOR REAL. Watergate was honestly minor. It was uncovered and exposed. People paid consequences, as it should be. However, we've become so lazy that something that dwarfs watergate is now just yawned over. It scares me. The only way it will get fixed is if people FROM BOTH SIDES give a damn. The days of small differences between parties are gone. I'm honestly scared for my children with what the future of this country holds and stuff like this is a real indicator of it. Just watch the video and put aside "left vs right". Again, I'd be every bit as outraged if it were the right doing it, just as much as I was enraged with the Patriot Act that allowed abuses like this to even be capable of taking place.

blkduc and Fonda Dix like this.
  18. rd400racer

Fair enough and I will, because you're a good dude and I owe you that much since I opened my mouth in the first place. Probably won't get a chance until tonight.

But to address your comments above...I honestly think we're fucked. Oh, not in my lifetime, but by 2050 I don't think the US will stand as we know it today. France is just a precursor to the
    inequality in this world. It won't be racial or religious...it will be the haves against the have not's. And what will follow is anarchy.

Now there's some real tin-foil shit!

19. Fonda Dix

1. Its a fact. I can see it with my own eyes, both locally and in the pics/news from the oceans. Plastic is everywhere, even in the gorgeous range outside my window, which is highly protected and cleaned regularly.
    2. It has to be addressed via a reduction in use as well as a cleanup on a global scale.
    3. Special attention needs to be paid to developing countries who are less able to afford shifting away from cheap materials like plastic.
    4. It will require some sort of global funding, based on historic plastic consumption (NOT production), with each country paying its fair share. Some countries (like a Somalia for example) will not have to kick in due to being unable to do so due to economic, leadership, or conflict reasons.

That's about all I think about that subject. Hope I answered the question.

rd400racer likes this.
  20. rd400racer

Excellent answer!

See, you're not a hard-ass conservative after all:D:beer:

Fonda Dix likes this.