1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dan Bongino Podcast

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Spang308, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

XFBO likes this.
  2. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Not disputing the information in the podcast but Bongino is a fraud for those who know how he's progressed in his law enforcement career. Anyone notice how he only did about 8-10 years in the Secret Service but the separation details are mysteriously kept quiet? I'm halfway shocked CNN hasn't attacked the credibility of his career achievements over time.

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Wikipedia is pretty left wing and all it says is he left the job to run for office:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Bongino
    Not pro-Obama and a critic but far from the first in secret service to leave and criticize

4. prospected

The guy lived in Severna Park which happens to be about 10 miles from me. I've been to seminars with him when he was up here and to say he's a law enforcement expert is a joke. You don't leave a gold mine pension career with the Secret Service without doing something epicly stupid and were pushed out the door as such.

5. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Sometimes, if you scratch a cynic, you'll find a disillusioned romantic. Trust me, I know from personal experience...I've quit workin' for the Govt three times. I'm only a few years short of their pension program and I only have three words to express to them - go fuck yourself.

6. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Spoken like a true government leach....."gold mine pension?". Just one of the things that need to be addressed. :eek:

gixxerreese likes this.
  7. prospected

Troll on

8. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

I have not met Dan, but I’m active in 2A advocacy here in MD, and know most of the players, some of whom have had interactions and dealings with him. There were some specific instances where he kinda showed his true self, and on the whole doesn’t have much credibilty with the 2A crowd here.

9. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

So he's wrong about the Clintons or.........?

10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

If we don't like the source, then we can just denigrate anything that they say as invalid.

That is how a Democrat do.

GixxerBlade likes this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No, that's how logical people do - if the message is true then it'd come from multiple viable sources. Sources absolutely matter.

12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

You're the only one saying that... so... :moon:

:D

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

14. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

15. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

I'm sure he's making the whole thing up though.........

16. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

17. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

18. Spang308

Where there's smoke there's fire. I've honestly spent way too much time researching this and have yet to find Bongino or John Solomon wrong on any of it. None. Dan is right. This makes Watergate look like stealing an extra cupcake in the lunch line and if it goes unpunished it will happen again. There is proof it goes all the way to the top. In other words, Obama at the very least knew about if not ordered it.
    Imagine the fire and brimstone from the media if this was done by the right. Seriously.

kangasj likes this.
  19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

And yet they've been getting away with it for years. WE (all of us) stand idly by and let them get away with it because we're sheep.

20. Spang308

We elected Trump. That's a start. Now he needs to lower the boom on them. Hopefully the incoming attorney general digs into this. It's obvious Sessions was a shill. Without him stepping aside, the Mueller council never gets assembled and the threats against Trump would have been dead in the water. Gotta give the swamp credit. They know their way around the cesspool.