1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Damn...and I thought antifa were bad

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Jan 3, 2018.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That's it...reinforce ignorance by demonstrating ignorance...you're

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Suck my dick grammar Nazi. :). J/k

I didn’t make that shit up. The Science is out there although the root cause is unknown

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

If you want to slow down single-motherhood, make the assistance unpleasant.
    We will support you and your one child in a dormitory for single mothers.
    There will be no men allowed in the dormitory. You will attend job training and attain a job.
    You will be forced to take contraceptives, however, we will keep you too busy to make time for funny business.
    There will be no free apartment. At best, when your child is older, you will live with several other women and their children, and you will serve as daycare for each other's kids so that everyone can work a full-time job.
    No men there, either. You will receive services, but no money.
    No alcohol or drugs or cigarettes.

How's that for a start?

Motofun352 and Banditracer like this.
  4. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

Yes.

Also, look up the definition of “implicitly”. . .meaning not overtly stated. . .as in: “my last post was implicitly saying that your obvious conflict of interests are causing you to say some epic dumb shit.”

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

What does “bear” mean in this sentence? Why did they feel the need to separate out the ability to keep. . .and bear those weapons? Furthermore, saying the ability to do so “shall not be infringed” – what does that mean? Another question – who enforces the will of the government on a day to day basis in civil society? And if that government is corrupt or intent on disarming people, who will be their agents that will be protecting that corruption by “policing” and the people to disarm them (the most effective means being under the threat of death if they do not relinquish them?). . . and what do they mean by this right is “necessary to the security of a free State”?

If you’re all in favor of the government being afraid of an armed population to keep them in check so they don’t abuse their power and authority. . .that’s a pretty fucking stupid career choice you made given your views on the 2nd.

Which brings us to the question that has already been answered (but by all means, have at it) So, which part of your defense of LEO’s being able to defend themselves with deadly force when they “think” there may be a weapon present is not infringing on that individual’s right to keep and bear arms and how is killing them insuring a free State for those civilians to live in? (and remember, we aren’t talking about a criminal in your last (and some other) defenses).

Here’s a little tidbit: if you’re willing to roll over on your principles because your life is on the line. . .it’s not really a principle.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  5. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

If being superior means having mood swings that would make a pubescent girl experiencing PMS for the first time look sane. . .you can have it.

6. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Here's a little tidbit for you, get back on your meds.

7. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

Hey Kas - miss you bud! Hope to see you at Jennings......

Now, to the subject at hand. I don't see a conflict between LEO being able to defend themselves in a situation where they perceive a direct threat, and a civil right to keep and bear arms. There is a very significant difference between the right to own, and even carry, and the ACTIONS that one takes in specific situations. I've owned weapons all my life, and have permits to concealed carry in 39 states. I've also interacted with LEO in a variety of situations. Not once did I ever do anything that would remotely stress or create concern on the part of those LEOs and to the contrary - I always made super sure I was even more "safe" and "deliberate" in those situations. The right to own and bear (carry) also carries a responsibility to act with caution and respect. Failing to do that, if I behave in a way that creates concern on the part of LEOs (whether it be with my Les Baer, my Kimber, a baseball bat, or a rock) then shit happens. Yes, there is a subjective line that exists where the use of deadly force needs to be evaluated, but I see zero conflict between the right to keep and bear arms, and LEO actions using deadly force.

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Yeah, that'll happen.

9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

SO long as Liberals have support NO REFORM will ever happen.

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Women are the majority of voters, they aren't going to all of a sudden start to vote for things that go against their best interests. What kind of sense does that even make.

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

12. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

^ 1:25

WTF?

13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Thank your local Democrat for that attitude, winning elections is paramount over anything else. So they just continue to enable people like that.

14. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Yep...someone needs to be held accountable for her kids (spoiler alert....it won't be her)

15. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

They can/will get there at 0500 to wait in line all day for benefits or an application for benefits...but they can't/won't do that for a job to provide their own earned money/benefits.

brex likes this.
  16. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

What a bunch of worthless sacks of shit...
    News flash lady. There are a bunch of us with zero compassion for you or your 15 kids that have piled out of that clown car you call a vagina.

brex likes this.
  17. G 97

G 97 Garth

A1F220D4-0E8A-4C4E-9D3A-4928E7AB1F05.jpeg

brex and crashman like this.
  18. Crackhead

Crackhead Expert

Man, that was easier than predicting rain in Seattle in the next month. That wasn't much of a challenge. :D