1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Damn...and I thought antifa were bad

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Absolutely none of your whining about reciprocity or subjectivity of definitions in any way prevents me from carrying in the city of Chicago. You, on the other hand, should probably just stay away. It's much too dangerous to risk walking around here without one.

2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

So let's get this straight, because I defend LE actions, on occasion, for defending themselves when they think there may be a weapon present, I am "implicitly" advocating the repeal of the 2A??? Is that right? :crackup:

GTFOH w/ that BS.....you must've really been bored or drunk last night to come with that ridiculous twisted analysis.

I mean wow, talk about stretching other peoples words/positions solely to suit your own crap theories but hey, you managed to draw a like for that tripe so good for you.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Technically, short of a screening process, nothing prevents anyone from concealed carry anywhere as long as you are not caught. But then again that is only for law abiding citizens. Those inclined to do harm DGAF, so let's chase another rabbit shall we.

4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Signs do.

5. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Whats a FOID, and why do you need it to purchase?

How much does a FOID cost?

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You mean like speed limit signs and don't litter signs and do not trespass signs...

7. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Or the ones that say "We reserve the right to serve a VIP."
    Oh, sure, single me out. Talk about profilin'. :D

8. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

A FOID is an IL specific infringement on the 2nd Amendment where you have to apply to "own" a firearm. It is a Firearm Owners Identification Card (FOID). In spite of the false claims made by Chino, it is in fact an application process not for concealed carry - but just for your right to own a firearm. It requires a head/shoulders photo, a $10 payment, a form, etc. It is supposed to take only 30 days to be processed, but has VERY OFTEN taken more than 50 days. It actually accomplishes absolutely nothing that a background check does. It's just government at work.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  9. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Wow that sucks!

10. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

Actually I didn’t say I was for prohibiting anything.

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

And the end result of Illinois failed policies that are in actuality just an extension of the corrupt Chicago democratic liberal political machine is a City and an entire state being turned into crap. Liberals would rather see the entire state impload than except any kind of change with their years of failed social programs. But hey as long as they are getting theirs at the expense of the producing sect all is good for them. Liberals are proudly exhibiting their stoopidness.

12. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

I implore you to fix that post.

Funkm05 likes this.
  13. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Illinois' implode accept , , their's stupidness.
    Damn. Just talkin' about Chicago makes one illiterate. :crackup:

14. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

There I go jumping to conclusions again - my bads.

Do you feel that alcohol use drags the whole society down? Do you feel incarceration was effective in battling alcohol during prohibition?

15. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Except you always forget to mention that all of my liberal money I earn in Chicago is federally taxed and distributed to Red states around the country. Illinois gets 0.45 back for every dollar given to the feds. Keep talking shit about stoooopid liberal states from your silicon valley smartphone as you roll in federal welfare.

16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I am sure population density has nothing at all to do with it

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

Nice try. It still does not change the fact that Liberal policies have led the City of Chicago and the state of Illinois down a path of creating one of the crapiest places in the entire USA. You created it. You own it.

So stoopid liberal logic: “ I’m OK with how liberal policies have created a cesspool of crime because Illinois pays more to the Fed then what they get back. “.

Brilliant thinking indeed.

18. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

What liberal policies did/does Chicago have that are different from New York, San Francisco and other major (virtually all liberal) cities? Serious question.

19. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

I think the real answer to that is maybe a few different answers. The general policies themselves are pretty consistent: High taxes, heavy on subsidies, anti-private enterprise, anti-2nd amendment. What is different is the exact execution of the policies, and even more so, the blatant graft and criminal behavior of the state/city government. My opinion is that while CA is friggin nuts and NY is over the top, Illinois is a poster child of bad government, and Chicago is the worst of Illinois.

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

I think the better question is, what do all the shit hole cities in the USA have in common?

Answer: Liberal democratic “leadership”.

XFBO likes this.