1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Damn...and I thought antifa were bad

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Jan 3, 2018.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

Guns purchased legally but because of Chicago’s strick gun policies they classified as being illegal.

2. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I have plenty of problem with the "leaders" of Chicago (whether they blame Indiana or not) and the idea that this city is liberal is a weird one. Yes the people who live in this city tend to be socially progressive, but the leadership has always been haves vs have nots. Regardless of D or R by their name, it's hard to call Rahm or the Daly's "liberal". Everything from the mayor's office to the police force to aldermanic wards are insulated institutions that will ensure their own survival even if they city burns around it. I don't think Chicago is unique in this regard either, it's just a known quantity since its a major city and so much of the corruption is so in your face - be it the Daly's hiring millions in trucking that didn't exist or a police officer curb stomping a bartender who cut him off - the city shakes it right off and keeps on keeping on.

G 97 likes this.
  3. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

Wrong on so many levels.

XFBO likes this.
  4. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

You can also speed, commit rape, or murder with a baseball bat. What’s your (flawed) point?

5. Chino52405

G97 pointed out that I should have said "out of state" instead of Indiana. Please feel free to point out anything you'd like to actually debate if you want to stop stroking yourself and let someone else join.

6. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

While I don’t give a shit about speeders I do care about rape and murder. Why waist police resources on a guy who chooses to destroy his own body and spend my tax dollars locking him up while the murderer and rapist walk the streets? Not to mention at least legalize weed, it’s no where near as bad on society as alcohol. Again, what would be the difference anyway with how readily available drugs are? If heroin is legal tomorrow are you suddenly going to start doing it?

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  7. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Just WOW!!! When you read the replies from forum Libs, you can certainly see where the crazy political support comes from for the Pelosi's and Lee's out there.......lol.

On the firearm front, we have folks convinced that it's primarily the guns fault........as if the homicides wouldn't happen if it was harder to buy a gun!
    Hmmmmm, I wonder.........is there another [illegal] product that absolutely smashes that concept ya think??? Hmmmmm....lemme think about this for a little while.....

:rolleyes:

So who do we blame then??? Crazy concept, I'm leaning towards the shitbagcommitting the homicide maybe, same as I do NOW without all the 2A killing BS they wish for.

PS- Any legally purchased firearm that is passed over to a criminal should be met with a LIFE SENTENCE charge. But Liberal Judges, DA's and politicians alike won't allow that to happen.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  8. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

While I don’t give a shit about speeders I do care about rape and murder. Why waist police resources on a guy who chooses to destroy his own body and spend my tax dollars locking him up while the murderer and rapist walk the streets? Not to mention at least legalize weed, it’s no where near as bad on society as alcohol. Again, what would be the difference anyway with how readily available drugs are? If heroin is legal tomorrow are you suddenly going to start doing it?[/QUOTE]

Just as education is good for everyone and raises the standard of living in a society, drug use drags the whole society down. Is incarceration effective in battling drugs? That’s debatable I guess.

9. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

No - but you got it backwards. You made the utterly dumber than dog shit correlation about how you could go "score" weed or whatever you wanted - insinuating that it's then logical to just make those drugs legal. No differently than you could walk up and kill somebody anywhere too. Or speed. Or rape. Or whatever - nothing really to stop you. So by your own logic in your own words, we should just make that legal too.

I can see both sides of legalizing pot. Personally I'm against it at least until there is a very very easy way to do the equivalent of a breathalyzer. Because there is so much more to the discussion than the bs that you brought up. But your argument isn't even worth the electrons wasted on it.

10. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Encouraging is 100% FACT!!

My girlfriend with 2 kids gets something like 10 grand back come tax season.

There's a reason the joke is that dudes will get in relationships with women with kids before tax season. It's how they became tax season ballers!

11. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

Sure, pal. So you're going to make the utterly preposterous statement that in Chicago, you can own and carry just like people can in most other cities and states in the country? Really? Please. Go ahead and do that.

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

They?

13. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

You do realize that some of the bullshit you write in the FTP thread is based upon the notion that it's the gun's fault. . .so much so that you implicitly advocate for the systematic repeal of the 2nd Amendment for civilians (both in practice and original intent) in order to prove your point that LEO's have a right to shoot and kill innocent, unarmed civilians just based upon the threat that they may have a gun.

But you are definitely right about one thing: it's usually the most ignorant that are the most zealous about their political ideologies.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  14. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I thought this was about entitled surrender monkeys lighting cars on fire?

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Does any thread on the beeb ever stay on topic?

16. Chino52405

So you are in favor of doing away with private sales of firearms or requiring background checks for private sales?
    I can concealed carry a handgun in the city of Chicago - FOID required for purchase and concealed carry license to carry. I cannot open carry in Chicago, but otherwise, your information is over 10 years old. Home defense weapons such as a shotgun have never been outlawed in the city.

17. Chino52405

This one was gone with the first reply. Never stood a chance.

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  18. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Are you for prohibiting the consumption of alcohol as well?

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

'tis a drug for sure.

20. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

So full of shit. You don't need a FOID to "own" anywhere else. You don't have a board where any "objection" to a concealed permit by anybody will be reviewed prior to granting of a concealed carry permit elsewhere.

Sorry, but you fail. Since 2010, it's "not as bad" in Chicago, but it's hardly the picture you're painting. Illinois also is one of the few states that deny reciprocity for those of us who are legally permitted in ANY other state. It is joined by wonderfully 2nd Amendment friendly states such as NY, CA, RI, etc....

The chicago definition of "home defense weapons" is also not just subjective, but borders on insanity. Or more accurately, what is NOT considered a "home defense weapon".

So no - my information is NOT over 10 years old. Sorry. Again - you fail.

G 97 likes this.