1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CUSTOM BARNACLE BILL SUIT OPPORTUNITY FOR A 10.00 DONATION

Discussion in 'General' started by barnacle bill, Oct 1, 2019.

1. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

are you getting in the pool for the suit mongo?

2. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

There go the proceeds....

vfrket likes this.
  3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Might have to up the donation amount to cover the extra skins

4. barnacle bill

Every cent of all donations go to the band . Barnacle Bill's is taking care of the suit even if it is Mongo sized ( besides I like Mongo) . b bill

BigBird likes this.
  5. kyle carver

kyle carver Well-Known Member

Bill what if instead of the address I put on the envelope my favorite directions of all time. Turn left at the concrete bridge go a little ways and turn right where the dog is asleep in the ditch. I love those directions check sent

6. barnacle bill

It would probably still get here . I hear all kinds of stuff from clients that drive in and have stopped for directions . they usually ask where's the guy that works on leathers and has a bunch of sailboats and a sidecar with a big dog in it and bingo they know right where I live . Thank You so much Kyle Carver. I still tell people about the day you came up . It is forever etched in my memory . thank you. b bill

7. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

Donation sent for 25 chances. Unfortunately I sent it to your street address... I hope that it finds you:Poke:

BigBird and vfrket like this.
  8. barnacle bill

more than likely will . thanks! b bill and darethea

9. backbone

backbone scarred for life

Sent! Venmo said Kim Higdon. Hope that's it :)

10. barnacle bill

Yes it is and she is a swell person to take care of this for us! she is also a band mom and band Booster and one of the treasurers ( I think) . b bill

backbone likes this.
  11. barnacle bill

Remember to comment on there BB DONATION or some reference so we pull you out for the drawing . I am totally stoked on building someone this suit! b bill

backbone likes this.
  12. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

Bill, I sent the check to your home address so let me know when it arrives. Want to make sure the kids get their money. You’re a hell of a nice guy to help them like this.

13. barnacle bill

will do . we're listing everyone as it comes in so we can get all in the drawing for the suit . every 10.00 donation will be a chance in the drawing. We plan to take pics , probably video and make it an event and let one of the kids pull the name for the suit . try to make an event out of it. I plan to document the suit build also from drafting the pattern to cutting and assembly to final product . and thanks for the kind words but it just feels like the right thing to do . b bill and darethea

14. barnacle bill

Stan the Man are you mr. simmerson? if so your envelope has arrived and been registered. I had no other contact for you but snail mail. hope this is OK . b bill

15. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

That’s me , Bill

BigBird likes this.
  16. barnacle bill

THANK YOU SO MUCH! b bill and darethea

17. barnacle bill

Venmo users . include your contact number or email with your name so we can contact you if your name is drawn . b bill

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, sorry, stayed off of here most of the weekend.

19. barnacle bill

20. 90kacoupe

90kacoupe Novice seeking Help

Money sent on VENMO for 3 entries!