1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Im glad people are standing up, with a show of force! Good luck and be safe up there!

Photo and tony 340 like this.
  2. tl1098

tl1098 Well-Known Member

StaccatoFan, Banditracer and tony 340 like this.
  3. BigBird

BigBird blah

Our teacher is in the classroom 4 days a week. M/T one cohort, Th/F the other. Wednesday everyone is virtual. They go on a sort of reduced schedule, 8:35-1:15. No lunch, one snack break. There are about 19 kids in the class, 13 of them go in, 6 are virtual only. The M/T has 8, and the Th/F has 5.

My twins are a bit younger (9) and they both love/like going to school, even though it's only 3 other kids in the class, and despise the remote learning.

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

This guy Mike Yeadon is a former Phizer VP and researcher and a bunch of other stuff.
    He's interesting and I think the setting for the video gives him extra gravitas.

A screenshot from the video. This guy just has to know what he's talking about.

screenshot-lbry.tv-2020.11.23-19_56_33.png

You can go here to see the actual video:
    https://lbry.tv/Mike-Yeadon-Unlocked:0

BigBird and Phl218 like this.
  5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I feel bad for the guys being put in that spot. I'd be happy for a group of them to throw their badges at a bunch of politicians and tell them to go enforce their bullshit.

BigBird likes this.
  6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It's often not easy to stand up for what's right and do the correct thing. We're living in interesting times.

Ducti89 likes this.
  7. Ducti89

Kinda what IYC said. Its getting there being wedged between two fronts I mentioned. Two fronts never wins a war so it just may be the politicians will be left with a bunch of tin badges on their desk.

The good news is most guys like me who can get out are doing so.

But the bad news is the new contracts, retirement and medical is so bad that who knows what theyre going to hire behind us because they are going to have to lower the standards so much to get bodies to even test.

8. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

My bil is just waiting on his paper work and he is done.

Ducti89 likes this.
  9. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

Found out I flew for 2 hours in an Aztec with the copilot being positive for covid on Friday. He got tested on Monday. He thinks he got it in gatlinburg and I’ve been around family that have not had covid and didn’t spread it to them so I know I’m not contagious.

I have no symptoms and should have immunity since I had it in October but I think that’s about as good of a test as I’ll get to see if I’m immune for now.

BigBird likes this.
  10. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

So much for a fun ski trip next month to Colorado. They are locking the resort areas back down. Summit county which is where Keystone and A basin and over 30,000 are located has had a total of 4 Covid deaths and they are now in the red zone. In 2017-2018 flu season they had over 30 flu deaths and over 100 pneumonia deaths. But now you can’t eat inside at the mountains.

Phl218 likes this.
  11. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Got my fingers crossed as SWMBO and I leave for St John Thursday. Got our covid tests and the results are negative. Maybe we'll get trapped down there.

motion and Phl218 like this.
  12. Jed

Jed mellifluous

If nothing else, that's one more data point.

13. Phl218

Phl218 .

14. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

BigBird likes this.
  15. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Don't worry guys, a barcode tattoo will be along shortly to let us all know who has had their vaccine.

For safety purposes of course.

BigBird, evakat, jksoft and 3 others like this.
  16. nd4spd

nd4spd Well-Known Member

17. nd4spd

nd4spd Well-Known Member

18. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Kids from poor households are gonna get left behind in droves after this year.

Sad

nd4spd and Photo like this.
  19. Ducti89

JBraun likes this.
  20. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

My PSA on Covid. Just trying to keep you kids safe. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.