1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

My wife and I both tested negative after I was exposed to my copilot. It’s been 44 days since my first positive with symptoms .

Pride & Joy likes this.
  2. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

My boss is 4 months pregnant. Got a shirt that says ‘we didn’t stay 6 ft apart’.

3. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

So who do we know that has the hookup on vaccination papers. Asking for a friend.

Quicktoy and Photo like this.
  4. Phl218

Phl218 .

you need one who can to the "01110110 01100001 01100011 01100011 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110100 01100101 01100100 " into text on your chip that gets implanted.

papers. LOL in what world do you live in?

Quicktoy and BigBird like this.
  5. Pride & Joy

Pride & Joy Well-Known Member

Daughter just popped positive via the nose swab test after testing negative last Thurs. through the finger prick blood test. Symptoms seem to be pretty mild so far, but she definitely lost her senses of taste and smell. Son-in-law and grand daughter are both negative... so far.

6. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

D71CFBB4-66B5-49FC-BA5F-59120B85D121.gif

Last edited: Nov 25, 2020
    TurboBlew, Quicktoy, tony 340 and 2 others like this.
  7. Phl218

Phl218 .

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

For what it's worth...
    The nose swab test (PCR) is extremely unreliable. The number of false positives is high.
    The loss of taste and smell is not unique to COVID-19, it's a common occurrence with a number of infections and has been forever.
    It's just as likely to be the common cold, which can actually be a number of different things, including one of the four other coronaviruses
    that are endemic in the US. Exposure to those coronaviruses is likely why so many people are asymptomatic; their bodies have seen
    coronaviruses before so that their natural defenses attack and defeat COVID-19 quickly.

Also, some more information concerning the effectiveness of lockdowns (they don't work) as well as how infectious COVID-19 is (extremely)
    and how well interventions including strict physical distancing, rigorous hand and surface hygiene, face masks, PCR based screening, daily symptom checks, and two weeks of quarantine work (they didn't).

https://sebastianrushworth.com/2020/11/15/new-evidence-on-the-effectiveness-of-lockdown/

Phl218 likes this.
  9. Pride & Joy

Pride & Joy Well-Known Member

I think she'd be pretty much OK if she got her sense of taste back and could join the rest of the family for Thanksgiving. She doesn't have a fever and has already been through the body ache phase. She's young and in pretty good shape, so I think she'll be good to go in a few more days.

Thanks for the link, it's always good to get more info.

10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Christening 2020....

[​IMG]

R Acree and Quicktoy like this.
  11. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Sooooo I may not be able to go skiing in Colorado next month but the mayor of Denver can jet set off to family while telling the little people not to travel to see family? I’m not happy about this at all.

12. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

RESIST !!! :D

Quicktoy likes this.
  13. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

"Rules for thee but not for me"
    "Do as I say, not as I do"
    How many other similar sayings as these?

Pride & Joy and Quicktoy like this.
  14. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

15. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

16. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Yeah, the grouchy back and forth "posts" by Roberts and Gorsuch were almost beeb worthy. Gorsuch basically said, hey, when the virus was new and unknown, you lefties were ok with suspending the CONUS, but that time should be over now. Roberts basically repeated the old position that, we didn't suspend the CONUS, we only found a way to make our overreach seem legal to us. Brett said, can't we all just get along?

Pride & Joy and Quicktoy like this.
  17. Quicktoy

I’m not a DBag :D

18. Phl218

Phl218 .

19. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

20. Quicktoy

Oh shit. I read it earlier. Was great. I was going to use it. It’s gone now

Phl218 likes this.