1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

So, you pulled down the article? Was it inaccurate or just not PC?

Are you purveyors of false info or did you fold like a cheap suit?

It's one or the other.
    [​IMG]

Phl218 and Quicktoy like this.
  2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

3. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Phl218 likes this.
  4. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

Phl218 likes this.
  5. Pride & Joy

Pride & Joy Well-Known Member

Cheap suits are quite popular these days....

Phl218 likes this.
  6. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

So far we are at 90% of our squad having had the 'rona. Our 2nd in command is the latest to test positive and on his 2 week mandatory stay at home order,the dude got a big ol' 8 point buck.The other guys have only been able to score 4 pointers,spikes or does on their 2 weeks of testing positive. Incredible how debilitating the virus is for 99% of the people:cool::flag:

tl1098, jrsamples and Photo like this.
  7. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Are there more hoaxes than there used to be, or is it just quicker information? Seem like there's more, but I didn't live in the 1920's either.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Sorry to hear about the high casualty rate amongst the whitetail population due to this horrible pandemic :(

britx303 likes this.
  9. britx303

It’s about to get worse..........shotgun season is this weekend.:D

jrsamples likes this.
  10. Jed

Jed mellifluous

4 pointers and spikes? :(

11. britx303

I don’t begrudge them for hunting them,and these guys do stick to the maximum antlered allowed with respect. These guys live in an area with a very high deer population and each of them smash up their cars at minimum twice a year and the deer end up going to waste on the roadside. They can’t all be the trophy bucks harvested.

12. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I like bambi as much as anyone but left unchecked they are worse than rabbits. I'd rather someone eat one than watch it decay on the side of the road.

tl1098 and Funkm05 like this.
  13. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Insurance companies lobby for high bag limits to cut down on crashes. Last time I checked we were 8 antler less and 2 antlered.

Down in Meriwether we were QDMA. 8 point had to be 120" and more than 8 had to be over 135." Nothing under 8 points allowed. Two does a year per member.

Great hunting but you'd definitely let some borderline bucks walk.

14. Hotfoot

Hotfoot Well-Known Member

Glad you are out and doing OK. Interested to hear what your experience was, if you are willing to share more about it. How did you get it, how was it diagnosed, what was the progression that led to being on a ventilator, etc.

15. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

I’m still employed at home! Going on 9 months now. So weird I forgotten what driving to work was like.

Who would have thought it would have lasted this long!
    Kung flu

I rarely leave the house except to go ride my motorcycles on weekends. My truck sits so much It’s been on a battery tender in the garage for ever it seems. I wear a mask anywhere in public I go. I’m not 25 I get it I’ll probably go south quick. My wife is surrounded by it at the hospital where she works but she’s ocd clean so nothings been brought home, yet. Do the hospitals care, no, it’s all about profit with those scumbags!

It’s run rampant through the hospital but luckily she hasn’t got it.

We’ve had 3 die company wide in my company nationwide. We are all home workers until further notified to do otherwise.

I complete my job at home just as good if not better than when I drove to an office I’m not sure many of us will ever go back to a office. All I need is the internet link I’m good!

16. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Apparently putting Alka-Seltzer in your mouth before staggering into Walmart and shouting “The virus has mutated!” is frowned upon and is not considered funny. Who knew???

BHP41, Senna, R Acree and 6 others like this.
  17. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

Add me to the stats. I feel so dirty. My wife and I are both positive. She is 64 yo and about 8 days in, I'm 67 yo and about 5 days in.

gixxernaut likes this.
  18. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

Hopefully dirty is all you will feel. Wishing you and your wife well.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Damn. You're old. Hope you get much older.

Clay and Photo like this.
  20. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

So far, in my "know", circle, my niece and a girl from my daughter's softball team has gotten it. My niece got a mean case of the sniffles and my daughter's teammate (no one else got it including her parents) got a mean case of the "can't taste that".

Hoping all you older folks do well with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.