1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comey Testimony

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Jun 8, 2017.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Then let's have two presidents!

Put your destroying of road racing to use for the common good. Mongo for co-president! :crackup:

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That could be fun. People think Trump is less than PC :crackup:

crashman and kangasj like this.
  3. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

laughing at the notion a president with a real estate development background completely draining something a liberal action group would call a "snapping turtles summer home" or "alligators wellness pool". :D It would be hilarious if the Pres "built a wall" around DC as part of a Smithsonian grant so We The People could see vile political critters in their natural habitats! :D

blkduc likes this.
  4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I understand the White House food is excellent.

5. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Have to start somewhere...he can scoop out a few buckets.....

6. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Hey, you could get even more Yankees pissed off at you if you held press conferences!:D

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I never said anything about Trump, doesn't matter who the president is, the swamp that is DC politics cannot be drained by one president.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup: That was hilarious!

crashman likes this.
  9. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Good news. A house committee is working on releasing the FISA memo. S is gonna HTF soon son. I wonder how many accidental deaths are pending?

kangasj likes this.
  10. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I'm sure the Clinton Goon Squad is very busy right now.

11. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

My get list for prison ,

Holder
    Lynch
    Rice
    Comey along with half the FBI
    Mueller

12. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

One of the Lib hack sites is reporting there is nothing special about these docs, that they were written by the R camp to begin with.....I haven't been following this really, hope that is no where near being accurate????

13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

LOL, of course they are saying that. The Democrats are about to be exposed as treasonous law breaking enemies of America and they are freaking the hell out.

XFBO likes this.
  14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It's an investigative report but it is supported by documents.

15. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Well interesting. I wonder how this will play out...IF it turns out that they're panicking so bad to cover up things that they don't know what has already been released I will laugh my ass off.

"A major contradiction has been discovered between yesterday's revelation that the FBI "lost" five months of text messages, and a claim by the DOJ's Inspector General, Michael Horowitz - who claimed his office received the texts in question between FBI employees Peter Strzok and his mistress Lisa Page last August."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...lost-yet-ig-horowitz-says-his-office-received

XFBO likes this.
  16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

This was a work (a fix) and we all know it. Now everybody else is about to know it.

Its time to hang some elitists.

kangasj likes this.
  17. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

LMAO even the FBI’s coverups are fucking incompetent. Probably going to disappear people after they already gave testimony. :D

kangasj likes this.
  18. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Will anything happen? I don’t know. I love this mess though. Good to see our government’s corruption and incompetence brought into the light of day.

XFBO likes this.
  19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Time will tell but if people are held accountable, I prefer [and like] the odds of that happening under THIS President more so over the last one.

sheepofblue and kangasj like this.
  20. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Somebody a while back put up a video by george webb this dude is uncovering big time corruption and hes a berniecrat