1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comey Testimony

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Jun 8, 2017.

1. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

It will never happen, and if it does, it will be one fall guy who will get fired and that will be the end of it.

IMO there is so much corruption that no one will point a finger at anyone else, and if they do point a finger, the exit strategy is already planned.

2. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Agreed. Accountability could happen under the new socio-technological paradigm. Look at what social media has enabled with Hollywood. Without that technology Weinstein would still be trading parts for puss and Spacey would still be raping guys in the shower. The powerful can’t control the narrative the way they once did. Maybe it’s only a matter of time until Congress Critters are as exposed as Weinstein’s dick in a plant nursery.

Banditracer and kangasj like this.
  3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I agree, the internet has made the rats' lives a lot tougher because it's a 2 edged sword...cuts both ways. The world is different now and corruption is going to be a lot harder going forward.

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Unless Zuckerberg reaps a healthy dividend on hiding it...

5. blkduc

Like him or not, Assange has been a freakin superhero.

6. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Hoping he can find those 5 months worth of text messages the FBI conveniently lost.

blkduc likes this.
  7. G 97

G 97 Garth

They didn’t lose them. It was a result of a Samsung technical glitch. :rolleyes:
    The FBI is corrupt at its core.

BHP41 and XFBO like this.
  8. blkduc

Just give it a little time...you know 4chan, anonymous, and Assange got to work as soon as that bullshit news broke.

9. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

I hope so, rarely is anything ever “lost” in the digital age.

10. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

I forget what happened on the 17th but something happened. The Messages began getting saved again on the 18th, the "glitched" phones were replaced on the 22nd.

11. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Hammers, BitBleach,WhiteOut, --Fixes All.

12. blkduc

kangasj likes this.
  13. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Rotten to the core. It is so obvious. I can't wait to see how this all plays out. It seems to big to be swept under the rug. So crooked and it has too many people's attention.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  14. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The funny thing is that the "crimes" they are alleging are so far below what has actually taken place.

16. blkduc

17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So he wants to interview Trump and this is proof of guilt.... Wasn't Clinton declared innocent by then?

18. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I think this needs to go in two spots. Now we have a whistle blower. Woo Hoo, this is getting good, real good :D

"A whistleblower has revealed to Congress that clandestine, offsite meetings between high ranking FBI and DOJ took place in which officials discussed ways to undermine President Trump after the 2016 election, Rep. Ron Johnson (R-WI) told Fox News on Tuesday.

The bombshell revelation all but confirms a "secret society" alluded to in text messages released last Friday between two anti-Trump FBI employees tasked with investigating both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

The secret society — we have an informant talking about a group holding secret meetings off-site,” Johnson said.

“We have to continue to dig into it,” he added. “This is not a distraction. This is biased, potentially corruption at the highest levels of the FBI.” -The Hill

In stunning admission, Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) reveals an informant is briefing Congress on "offsite" meetings by "Secret society" mentioned in Strzok-Page texts. pic.twitter.com/pGEgL3Fwfr

— Josh Caplan (@joshdcaplan) January 24, 2018"

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...ty-meetings-between-fbi-and-doj-destroy-trump

19. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

I don’t think the Mueller probe will amount to anything other than a political witch hunt that fails, doesn’t damage Trump and comes to nothing.

However, if they manage to pin something on Trump, and successfully bring him down (quite doubtful), it’ll be the beginning of the end for the United States. It’ll be seen by much of the country as a partisan witch hunt that undid the results of the election. At that point I’d give it about 2 years until we’re in an armed civil conflict. With the level of divisiveness and civil discourse we’re at now I don’t see how it’ll end any other way.

It’ll be a Chinese and Russian wet dream come true.

20. blkduc

Just heard that in one of the txts with Strzok/Page, he suggests starting an investigation to lead to impeachment. So between these txts (that are just beginning to be uncovered), the new informant, and all the other evidence, this scandal is blowing up. Trump is in exactly zero danger here. In fact that Meuller meeting is probably going to be Mueller begging for forgiveness because he and a few others might be facing potential jailtime soon.

kangasj likes this.