1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comey Testimony

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Jun 8, 2017.

1. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Color me shocked! You mean the whole thing was never going anywhere and they would never nail that big fish? I can't believe this would happen in America!

LilBabyGirl likes this.
  2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

3. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

I lean to, they still like him. They love anyone who attempts to take down Trump. Doesn't matter what lies he spouts, he's a Trump hater and that's all that matters to them.

4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
    kangasj likes this.
  5. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Robby-Bobby, Banditracer and XFBO like this.
  6. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

While interesting, I remain hopeful but also confident that none of these scam artists will see justice.....

I'm still hopeful that one of these high up key players will turn to save their own ass and see the others burn.

I'd almost be content granting one of them immunity for giving up the goods....

XFBO and sheepofblue like this.
  7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Won’t happen. They’re are literally above the law. Has a major political figure in this country EVER gone to jail?

8. Robby-Bobby

Chicago mayor guy. Florida congresswoman. I'm sure others.

While none of them are the level of these dirtbags, it still makes me hope they don't sleep well at night.

9. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Yeah there have been more but none of them are this high up, the swamp protects it's own. leland Yee senator from CA went to prison for running guns to terrorists and cartels, a few others but no big players.

10. Chango

Chango Something clever!

You know it would be Hillary taking advantage of your proposed immunity, right?

11. Robby-Bobby

Well that changes things.

However, I feel like they would offer anything to anyone to take her down. I know I would!

12. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

At this point, I wouldn't mind seeing the kinda justice we saw at the end of the movie Shooter, for all those high powered shitbags who have been thumbing their noses at all of us, all this time.

Funkm05, Robby-Bobby and RR558 like this.
  13. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I prefer the French solution.

[​IMG]

14. kangasj

kangasj Banned

This.

LMAO..

sheepofblue, Fonda Dix and BHP41 like this.
  15. kangasj

kangasj Banned

16. blkduc

TurboBlew and kangasj like this.
  17. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Ya, I wrote my reps this morning telling them to release the memo. Drain the bitch!

18. blkduc

Can you imagine the libtard misery if Trump actually drains the swamp? Then Trump defeats isis, tames the Norks, brings Democracy to Iran, recognizes Israel's capital...that M F'er should get the Nobel peace Prize! :crackup: God that would be awesome!

TurboBlew likes this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The swamp cannot be drained, not by one president.

sheepofblue likes this.
  20. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

kangasj likes this.