1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

College Admissions Scandal

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by condon66, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Perhaps it was the ‘righteous enlightenment ‘ comment that set off my alert. Carry on.

2. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I hate you man.

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Whatever came up on my phone. No biggie. The message is still the same and it doesn’t change any contex.

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

The bribes didn’t seem to help either. :D

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Buck, why do you only come back to the BBS and hang out in the Dungeon? Don't you love us normal people in General anymore? :D

6. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

There are no normal people in General. Just less abnormal than the Dungeon :D

Pixelator and Banditracer like this.
  7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Just trying to help "his phone."

8. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

I for one, am SHOCKED!

America is a meritocracy. People make money, get into college, are successful because of their own actions, not those of their parents or who their parents buy for them.

:crackup::crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

SpeedyE, TurboBlew and G 97 like this.
  9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Completely acceptable in the world of elitism higher education but looked down upon towards family farming successions. :crackup:
    Whar are the other local “highly educated” peeps at?
    Only one is accounted for. LOL

10. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

I know a guy who has an engineering degree but admitted he skipped courses and never took a single math course in college. He said his dad paid the university for his degree. It happens.

11. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

That would explain every stanford engineer ive worked with

12. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

I'm just waiting to see how this will become Trump's fault. I mean, everything IS, according to much of the main stream media, so, naturally this is too...somehow.

Phl218 likes this.
  13. Phl218

Phl218 .

Banana Republic is not just a clothing brand.

I'd even go as far as including Germany into the circle of higher-thought-of's but in the end --> C.R.E.A.M. cream get the money, $$ - bill y'all

14. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I don’t like people in general.

15. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

And it's a verifiable fact you were born into land-wealth that provided opportunities never available to masses of poor folk otherwise very similar to you. That's on you. :D

rd400racer likes this.
  16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Her acting career has likely been going down the drain these last several years so she was in need of some free publicity to vault her back into the public spotlight. Job well done Lori.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Which part of the scheme was designed to bring her back into the spotlight? Her kid going to college, or her indictment? :confused:

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The indictment, of course. Smollett is not entitled to all the attention for foolish schemes.

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I doubt that his plan was designed to get himself indicted, but OK.

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Attention is attention. I doubt Loughlin intended on indictment either. Play stupid games...