1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bumps Stocks are BANNED

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Dec 18, 2018.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

That is one of the laws that I referred to earlier, that has been ignored.

2. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

[​IMG]

If someone is willing to risk 10 years in fed prison for a bumpstock toy, why not take the identical risk and have the correct conversion parts, if that is the road someone wants to go down. if one is to commit fed crimes, at least have the goods, not a buttstock toy. imho.
    i am full compliance.....i not seeing a jail cell over any of this stuff. if they ever want something i got (ie; gets banned), ill mail it to atf, torch cut into a dozen pieces.
    This is not stuff to mess around w. they will eventually do some hi-profile media busts w/ these stocks, to let the civi's know they mean business.

3. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

The above post is providing they don't get shot down in court before hand... we shall see how the Judges view this.

Murcielago311, Steeltoe and SpeedyE like this.
  4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I wonder if a precedent has been set with the ban being ignored in some states already? I wonder if this carries any weight? I'm not a legal expert but with so many recent gun laws being ignored and law enforcement refusing to enforce, isn't there some sort of mechanism for reversing them? I mean old laws are taken off the books sometimes for this reason.

5. superdino

superdino Naturally aspirated twin-turbo

If we're being honest, things have been going downhill ever since (spoiler alert) the terrorists in Die Hard 2 tricked us with blue-tape magazines holding blanks.

Attached Files:

SpeedyE likes this.
  6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Meanwhile, in India...

crowded-train1.jpg

auminer and SpeedyE like this.
  7. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

It's easy to hang off trains when you're not morbidly obese.

Steeltoe, SpeedyE and Britt like this.
  8. ton

ton Arf!

<snort> Merika! :crackup:

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

How unsafe! They must be dying in droves! Their population must be rapidly shrinking as a result!

ohwait

10. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

The ATF and local law enforcement don't give a flying fuck about bumpstocks. They have more pressing issues to deal with. I've had several tell me that. Just don't take one to the local gun range. The range Nazi's will rat you out in a heart beat.

11. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

[​IMG]

12. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Some posted a meme. If the bump stock is gonna get you the same jail time as an unregistered machine gun, might as well drill that 3rd hole..... I kinda agree.

13. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Hmmm...
    Kinda makes the ATF sound like just another chickenshit agency/institution that is otherwise capable of lashing out severely in any direction for no good reason.
    You know what? Fuck 'em. I'm gettin' my SCUBA gear back together. :D

14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

The track record of the BATF is spotty at best and murderous at the worst.

Murcielago311 and Britt like this.
  15. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

alphabet agencies are a huge part of our problem. all of them.

Motofun352 likes this.
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Based on bar talk - no one is noticed the bump stocks so it's not doing very well if it's a smokescreen.

17. superdino

superdino Naturally aspirated twin-turbo

Alcohol is legal. Tobacco is legal. Firearms are legal. So what's the deal with this "ATF" business anyway?

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's easy - tax money.