1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bumps Stocks are BANNED

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I feel safer already! Now all you patriots march on down to your ATF field office and turn them in.

Or here are your instructions on how to COMPLY. https://www.atf.gov/file/133136/download

Boy this is funny watching the Trump faithful implode on the firearm boards :D. They are losing their minds lol. "I will not comply!" "I won't vote for him in 2020!"

In other news I'm watching Sarah H in the press conference and thinking if she dropped a few dozen pounds I'd do her.

TurboBlew likes this.
  2. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

She got crazy eye.

Steeltoe likes this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I keep wondering if she looks like that just from trying to watch her back all the time.

turtlecreek likes this.
  4. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Dude, you know that scene in Fight Club when they're throwing the bags of lipo'ed fat over the fence? That is the consistency of her body.

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I bet she could punch your lights out.

condon66 and Phl218 like this.
  6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Owners have 90 days to comply. What happens after 90 days? Going door to door?

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Bump stocks are stupid anyway. If you want to waste a lot of ammo and have minimal accuracy then by all means. Pretty much only the douche bag types show up with them at the range.

stk0308, Buckwild, Phl218 and 2 others like this.
  8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Don't own one and don't care...but it is a good way to make sure you don't get elected a second time...

I tend to like to make sure I hit what I am aiming for anyway...

turtlecreek likes this.
  9. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

No real gun enthusiast took bumpstocks seriously anyway.

wsmc 589, stk0308, SpeedyE and 2 others like this.
  10. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

This is Trump mistake #2.

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

Needs to stop fn around and issue EO to build the wall.

12. blkduc

As far as what happens to those who don't comply...they are banned in two other states and there were 3 turned in.

Other anti-gun laws in recent years have gone ignored and un enforceable in other states as well, NY, CT, WA, CO, and some others I'm not remembering. Law enforcement in all those states said that they are not going to enforce the recent laws passed.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

How so? None of the hardcore Trump peeps I've met would give a shit about a bump stock. Most people realize it's smoke and mirrors anyway.

turtlecreek likes this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hell no. No EO's unless a necessity and that ain't one. Keep using it to fuck with congress.

15. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Well if you are caught committing a crime with one of those banned items, I am sure it will be tacked on to the charges. I could see it being an issue if your house is raided or car is searched. So while the police are not going to go looking for them, but I imagine if they find them and they know or suspect you for other crimes, probably not a good idea to have them on hand.

Also for the states that have a limit on the # of rounds, it is sort of pointless anyway. What good is a bump stock when you have to swap out after 10 rounds? If you ignore the round limit, you will ignore the bump stock limit.

Other that that, yeah kind of pointless other than to make a few folks feel like we are "doing something".

16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Considering you can do the same thing with a stick or rubber bands or a belt loop yes it's silly. It still criminalizes lawful owners.

17. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

EO do not come with $, particularly that much money. You can probably skim a few million out of this budget or that, but you are not getting $5b.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, thing is on that, they are no longer lawful owners.... :D

19. blkduc

Because of this...
    Trump promised to defend our 2A rights. Not only is that not happening, (National Reciprocity=1 week left) the government has now made criminals out of people by the stroke of a pen...over a piece of plastic! You might not think it's a big deal, but rest assured a lot of voters do. This is Trump's 2nd mistake since he's been POTUS, and this one might be his downfall.

(I'm combining Nat. Rep. with this as one mistake since they both affect people's 2A rights that the government is sworn to PROTECT)

20. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

You must be counting on the hand that is missing 3 fingers from that bump stock accident.