1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bumps Stocks are BANNED

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm not descended from hairy Vikings either. I do get to use an axe but it has to be made of stone. :-(

2. Fonda Dix

Can you tell me your concerns? I am still kind of new here.

The state is full open carry except for I believe Denver, Boulder and Aspen. Its a shall issue CCW state as well.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So basically not in any major town/city?

4. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Well according to the DNA analysis I willfully sent in for the government databases:
    I have 88% more neanderthal genes than other customers.
    I am a hairy, french, Scandinavian shieldmaiden that descends from the trolls - sooooo... I've got that going for me, which is nice.

They can pry my guns (which didn't have bumpstocks and were lost in the great boating accident of '17) from my cold hairy knuckles.

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

We talking back hair here?

6. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

I braid it. It's smokin' hot.

7. Fonda Dix

Sort of. Denver is actually really small when you stop at it boundaries. Boulder is not and never will be a major city. Its a nanny state college town.

I dont like open carry myself but you do see it quite a bit once you get off the highly populated front range.

And FWIW, it took the Boulder SD 5 months to approve my CCW even though I came with one from Texas, valid for 12 years previous, and have had over 50 hours of safety, handling and tactical training.

8. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

So ... your reputation precedes you? :Poke:

Fonda Dix likes this.
  9. G 97

G 97 Garth

I just want to go on record that I have never owned, nor do I currently own or possess any firearms.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I had one, but the the great burden of responsibility of ownership weighed upon me heavily. In the end I determined that mankind would benefit if I were to simply drop that offensive item in the deepest part of the nearest lake.

G 97 likes this.
  11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

No concerns from me I ain't moving there. There is a good deal of info available on Colorado's gun control measures. To the point successful manufactures pulled up stakes and vacated the state along with their suppliers.

ruckusracing likes this.
  12. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

if they are now classified as machineguns, that is no f'n around sh*t. if they say a bumpstock is now machinegun, that is a 10yr/$250,000 felony. Only a fool would keep one. why would you keep a 10yr felony, a toy, hidden in your home?

13. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Wow - I had a moment of clarity like that too.

14. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

My moments of clarity tell me to never relinquish an ability to defend myself or my country. If it happens that eggs get broken, I plan to be one of those that eats.
    The 2A isn't just about having the Right to raise arms against a tyrannous government, it's also about the Right to raise arms in defense of a well founded government.

15. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

There's more than 3 major towns / cities. A large portion of CO is actually pretty red, and very gun friendly

16. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Lines. There is space between them. ;)

17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Why would we change tack now? Every warning label... every rule... every law... all exist because an idiot ruined it.

Britt likes this.
  18. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Especially when one can add a single part and to make it go buzzzzzz.

Britt likes this.
  19. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

What makes me nervous is the shit that nobody's talking about.
    WTF are they doing while everyone's distracted?

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

If you don't count the ban on standard capacity magazines.