1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brian Eves of Alamogordo NM is a thief.

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Blackgt76, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Jordan

Jordan Well-Known Member

Wally? you are good at guessin weight! you should work at the fair.

2. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Thanx, would ya like ketchup with yer fries?

3. redphu

redphu Well-Known Member

Originally Posted by bigtwin100
    What is the point of a deposit if you can just get it back so easy??? Plus I never send a $500 deposit, that is asking for drama, hence this entire thread.
    I say try and get your money back and stop posting all your drama here. If you cannot get it back take it like a man and stop crying. So you possibly lost your deposit. Boo hoo, nobody really cares. Maybe next time when you send a $500 deposit you will have the bike pick up/shipping lined up already and finish the deal.

Apologies to L8RSK8R my comment was intended for the above whom the former only quoted.

4. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

I'm quite certain Black and the other 99% of us in this thread, aren't gonna be laughing and eating bbq anytime soon with 'Team Thievery' after seeing Black get jacked around for $500.

5. fzr400tony

fzr400tony can't ride

Now that morning is here, I'm curious if Brian Eves did the right thing.

6. Blackgt76

Blackgt76 Well-Known Member

Well he told me he will be sending me a postal money order for the amount of $500. So with that said even if it went out today it wont get here till tue or wed of next week.

7. alocker

alocker Well-Known Member

Please make sure he sends it with some sort of tracking or delivery conformation not just in a plain envelope with a stamp.

8. faztbikez

faztbikez Well-Known Member

What!!!!

9. Blackgt76

Agreed 100% on a tracked envelope, im going to let him use his own judgement on it though. I think its much more then just getting $500 back at this point. HE was very upset with me calling him a thief and went on to say he would not refund the deposit unless i retracted my statement. To which i replied "you stole $500 from me and i dont have it back, in my book thats a thief". So we agreed on me promising in front of everyone here to retract the statement once the $ gets back to me. Hopefully he will overnight it to me so i would have it by tomorrow before noon. Either way........... its much more then getting $500 back, i think for everyone involved its just more about being honest on WERA.

10. fzrkentucky

fzrkentucky Yo mama loves my.......

good question

Good answer. Just a bystander. Seems You just ended up caught in the middle of some BS

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
  11. ASMATech

ASMATech Well-Known Member

I knew about the deposit but didn't know about the flyingpig sale.

Jordan,
    Aren't you glad Obama changed the policy of gays in the military? You're safe now.
    BTW, how's the E5 thing coming?

12. Blackgt76

ASMATech............. i hope you relayed the message to Brian.

13. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Actually from the comments that I have seen from the mods of this site, they would just as soon shut down the classifieds section pretty much like they did the track days because it turns into a pain in the ass with issues just like this one.

Don't get me wrong, I love the WERA classifieds; I have 2 bikes for sale right now myself. I have also bought 3 bikes from members here, along with enough gear to start a race team.

But lets not push the issue of them starting a rating system. Just be happy they allow the classifieds to exist.

14. squish

squish Well-Known Member

Hey man, can I have my deposit back? My computer was broke.

15. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

Thats Ok,

I am not 4'10 and 135 either.

Thats just my dick:p

5'9 and 158 lbs. Hell, thats my 14 year old daughter. Come to think of it she may be 5'10 :Poke:

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
  16. G2G

G2G I feel the need

I look like th idiot??? :crackup: You might want to reread the thread. You and ur knucklehead friends are the ones who look like idiots. This board is a tight knit group of racers and friends. We do not need "ur kind" (thiefs) here on the WERA BBS. Trust me all of us regulars that have been here for quite some time watch out for each other. I promise you that people will remember this thread and will think twice about sending money to "ur kind" again. :down:

17. Roger@Arroyo

Roger@Arroyo Well-Known Member

Now you look like an idiot. Calling me a thief is slander, and you just implied that I am one. You will never find anyone that knows me that believes I am a thief. I am friends with the seller, the eventual buyer, and the guy who posted the bike for his friend. In fact, I am friends with way more racers than anyone I've ever met, it's my life.

I have a spotless reputation as a racer, promoter and as a person. I do not put my name on anything I believe is questionable, and I would not have posted on this thread if I did not know that Mr. Eves would do what's right. However it got to the point that it did, missed calls, bad communication etc, I know Brian is not a that kind of guy. The fact that a bunch of people that have never met him jump all over him on this board and call him a thief, does not make it true. The fact that he does not come to this board does not make him wrong.

No different than when everyone had to be proved wrong on the true owner of Speedcell, which is Josh Kauffman and not someone else who was a member of this board that tried to steal his company and name. Almost everyone on the BBS stood up and basically called me a liar. Everyone wanted to jump all over me for stating that fact as well. I knew the fact that Josh owned it, I defended him even though the overwhelming majority of the board had been led to believe something different. In the end, the truth was proven.

18. RockRocks

RockRocks head goober

with the amount of horseshit that has overwelmed this section lately, I wish they would make it so NO replies were possible to threads.

So ads would be like on CL, you contact the seller directly. None of drama. Other forums use it and it promotes adult behavior which is sorely needed here.

19. tawzx12r

tawzx12r Influencer to none

Wow.... :wow:

Is this the same bike that Pig has over on the gixxer forum in the classifieds ?? ..... Asking $3500... that he has no space to keep it .... that he bought from an 'ol man airline mechanic ..... that's been there since 1/02/11....

Gee... there's some real drama here... :rock:

20. Blackgt76

AHHHH sweet, see Brian told me he sold the bike "just 2 weeks ago" which takes us to 1/14/11, yet i seen it here on jan 5th 2011, now its been posted on gixxer forum since 1/2/11 PIG do you care to "ask your wife" like u told me and see when exactly it was you bought this bike. Shit for all i know maybe u bought the bike a week after i sent a deposit.