1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brian Eves of Alamogordo NM is a thief.

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Blackgt76, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Roger@Arroyo

Roger@Arroyo Well-Known Member

Wow, I'm outta here, Black, if you don't receive your money let me know.

2. Blackgt76

Blackgt76 Well-Known Member

Just talked to PIG via PM, he tells me Brian told him bike was available on 1/2/11. Pig paid for bike on 1/5/11 So brian must be lying about selling the bike on 1/14/11. FUCK IT as this point i dont even care, i just want me $500 back.

3. CHUCKTOWN26

CHUCKTOWN26 Well-Known Member

You know that weird sound made by a record player when something crazy just happened at the party???? Kinda like that huh?:wow:

4. ASMATech

ASMATech Well-Known Member

Now that comment make you a slanderous prick! I didn't receive any money from neither the seller nor the buyer(s). You can shove comments like those straight up your keyboard commando ass!
    I've always been there to help out my fellow racers in any way I can. Be it with help fixing their bikes or parts that they needed or racing tips (most of the times free). The people that know me can vouch for my character.
    Can the same be said for big-mouths such as yourself?

5. Blackgt76

I havent gotten a call yet to let me know a tracking number for money sent back.

6. Blackgt76

UPDATE, postal money order went out today, REGULAR mail with no tracking number.

7. boloson

boloson Well-Known Member

yes i remember seeing that post by the mods when some other bs scam happened. not so much a rating system but more of an experience between seller & buyer so others can read and decide for themselves who to buy/ not to buy, from. this racing/ motorcycle community is a very tight knit & one google search of a name, email ,tel # etc will always shed some light on that person.

as much of a pain in the ass the classifieds or trackdays sections are, i think reading a post about a member being scammed every other week is more of a pain, especially for the one being scammed

8. Trev230EX

Trev230EX Put me in coach

Just chiming in here...I think we can all agree that your $500 probably would've never been returned (yet) had you not come on here.

Side note:
    still got that 1K roller?

9. Blackgt76

Yep still got the roller, just too lazy to do anything with it, come spring ill part it.

10. GSXRScott

GSXRScott Well-Known Member

Cant vouch for Tech but can definately vouch for Roger. The guy has practically bent over backwards for all the ASMA and CCS Southwest racers at on time or another. Looking forward to seeing you all out at Inde this spring.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
  11. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

....ah, just got home from work...gimme a minute to get caught up. :D

12. Jordan

Jordan Well-Known Member

Man, yall are a bunch of vaginas. you are gettin your cash back. bikes not yours. who cares. i swear its like yall just got done suckin on yalls moms tits yesterday. sweet jesus. :D HTFU

13. alocker

alocker Well-Known Member

God help us all if it falls between the postal jeep seats.

14. Jordan

Jordan Well-Known Member

i was really losing sleep over this......

Not.

15. TBSgraphics

TBSgraphics Well-Known Member

:crackup:

I guess the time I drove 14 hours down to race with you and it was F%%king snowing so I withdrew from the race weekend and you TOLD me you would refund pre-entry, after like 3-4 times calling you and getting nothing I gave up.......

so spotless,... I think not..... but still like the track on the sat pract, and is a good group of guys there,,,,.. I just always right that stuff off as Crap happens....

16. speedracer170

speedracer170 Well-Known Member

Brian, Roger, and ASStech are all standup guys who bend over backwards to help anyone out. They have helped me out several time.

17. speedracer170

speedracer170 Well-Known Member

I'm his boss and i'm gonna crap on your doorstep next time im in FL

18. Roger@Arroyo

Roger@Arroyo Well-Known Member

If you did call me, you would have been told to talk to Michelle, I do not handle entries or refunds. I can make the call, but I don't do any of the paperwork. Sorry if that happened. I do know for a fact that we've never cancelled a race for snow, ever. I do believe I remember the weekend you're talking about though, snow flurries in the morning before practice. I think it's happened two times in our history.

19. Jordan

Jordan Well-Known Member

you are a theif........you stole my heart.:D:crackup:

20. trussdude

trussdude Well-Known Member

I raced that day. It was COLD!!!!