1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brian Eves of Alamogordo NM is a thief.

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Blackgt76, Jan 26, 2011.

1. stalemate27

stalemate27 Banned

OHHHH what the hell do you know :D and you live to far from the track to be there when you said you were I'm not buying your story i mean hell its like 300 350 ft aint it ??? :beer:

2. ASMATech

ASMATech Well-Known Member

So why not delete the thread then. Or do you just want to continue the drama?
    I consider the whole mess partly your fault. You knew he wanted a quick sale, ergo the smokin price, but sat on the purchase for over a month. This all started on 24 November 2010 and he sold it in January to another buyer.

3. Former

Former Well-Known Member

Because Mongo doesn't delete threads? [​IMG]

4. Blackgt76

Blackgt76 Well-Known Member

If you didnt bump it it would have just went away on its own.

5. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

And away they go.
    Case closed.
    Everyone's happy, for now.

6. PlayHard

PlayHard Well-Known Member

:Pop: Giving me something to read so keep throwing fuel on the fire. Good Stuff!

7. mcpartzguy

mcpartzguy Well-Known Member

Bump

Bump!!

8. Wheeliest

Wheeliest ʍɥǝǝןıǝsʇ

hey, gapps hasn't posted for awhile, wonder if he choked and died on blackGT's ....

9. motoford

motoford Well-Known Member

Seems I am always last to find a good popcorn thread, but I read every post here and the biggest asshat in this whole deal was flyingpig with his haha in your face attitude.

That is all.

10. TarzanMan

TarzanMan Well-Known Member

I'm not happy. I was hoping this one would make it onto Judge Joe Brown, or Jerry Springer

11. racer237

racer237 Well-Known Member

bump!:tut:

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep.

13. ED_006

ED_006 Well-Known Member

There's people like this everywhere. At my job, this douchebag took something we both wanted and his excuse was, "Because I have seniority." I learned what kind of person he was, and I never really associated with him.