1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brian Eves of Alamogordo NM is a thief.

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Blackgt76, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Blackgt76

Blackgt76 Well-Known Member

Still no call or paypal payment.

2. stryder

stryder New Member

subSCRIBED!

3. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

<crickets>

4. Roger@Arroyo

Roger@Arroyo Well-Known Member

Ahh...back from a nice lunch.

No, the people in NM are not in cahoots, I am positive about that.

As I posted earlier, Brian is driving from Yuma, AZ to Alamogordo, NM today. Seriously, wait for him to at least get home tonight to contact you.

And, for the people that can't read or comprehend what's already been posted on this thread, I have no dog in this fight. I'm not the seller, I didn't post it, I didn't buy the bike etc... I do know the seller and the guy who posted it, I'm trying to help get things done but people want to spew a bunch of bs instead of get the facts.

For those people that can't read, Brian called me about some parts he ordered that he is supposed to pick up on his way home. He didn't call me about this deal. I told him about this thread and he said he was heading home and would take care of it. That's the only time I talked to him about it, so quit reading stuff into it that isn't there.

I know this guy, he will take care of it, but he's not going to do it until he gets home. Should it been handled differently? You bet, it should have been handled when the bike was sold to someone else. But, he's not a thief, and he will return the deposit. It's way too small of a world not too.

5. R1 Brian

R1 Brian Well-Known Member

Why is it that everyone has an opinion, yet is not involved in any way other than the OP,Pig, and Brian E ? I have met all 4 of the " NM " guys, and I would trust them with ANYTHING I own. Brian has rode my bike at a trackday,(a bike I have over 20,000$ in ) and I think pig rode my old racebike at another. Roger, and ASMATECH are both great guys as well, and even though the jury seems to be out on all these guys, they treat everyone like family.

Just because most posters on here are on the internet all the time, you shouldn't asume everyone is.Some people could care less if they get online wether they can, or not.

500.00 is a lot of money to anyone right now, and I would certainly be upset if I was, or felt like I was scammed. I don't think it's right for people not involved to make comments like "I will go knock on his door " or anything like that.

If the OP really feels like there was a scam, they why not file a complaint with Paypal ?

On another point being discussed,why are people giving pig shit for buying something to make money on ? Doesn't the OP buy and sell bike/parts all the time ? I bet 90 percent of people on here given the chance to buy something for a good deal would buy it, even if someone else said they wanted it,or even knew there was a deposit. Is it good bussines ? Not really, but the first one with the funds gets what's being sold.

Im in no way saying that if there was a deal, and a deposit given, that the OP should not get his deposit back if those were the terms. I do feel that unless you can add " Brian E ripped me off, or Brian E did me right" , we should all keep our opinions to ourselves.

I like all 4 of the people in question, but I guarantee if I had an issue with any of them, I would have no problem stating it. And for the record, Im not Brian E, he had a baby bike with an R6, and im too fat to ride a 600

6. gapman789

^^^ You didn't read much of the thread did you?

7. Blackgt76

I have been very patient, extra few hours wont make or break me. Im just a bit confused as to why he would not call me or text me today or yesterday or day before to take care of this. If you told him about it yesterday why not just call and clear the air and setup arrangements.

Maybe i think different then others, who knows. I know this much, if my name was getting thrown around like his is, i would def at least spent 30 sec on a phone call.

8. Roger@Arroyo

Roger@Arroyo Well-Known Member

No idea why he didn't call you, or text you yesterday or the day before, maybe he didn't take your number with him when he went out of state to work for a couple weeks? Just sayin, i have no clue why, just like everyone else in this thread.

9. Blackgt76

lol i made sure i included my number in the voicemail trust me he has my number

10. gapman789

He's a jet aircraft engineer. Why would he need a cell phone or computer anyway. :rolleyes:

Eves is more concerned with taking that $500 to buy parts off of Arroyo on his way home.
    That's why Arroyos pissed....you're gettin' into his pocket now Black. ;)

11. CHUCKTOWN26

CHUCKTOWN26 Well-Known Member

WOW, great read....Damn it's quarter to 8...I'm late!!

Good luck man, hopefully it is all just a misunderstanding......don't see how:tut:, but hopefully

12. ASMATech

ASMATech Well-Known Member

I honestly thought that you'd already picked up the bike.
    I just found out today that the bike was sold to another.
    You knew going in that Brian wanted a quick sale and you promised to be in the area to pick up the bike a long time ago.
    Brian needed the cash to buy parts for his new race bike.
    Not everyone lives on-line and checks boards daily. Did you ever try to maybe write a letter requesting a refund since you couldn't get ahold of him electronically or by phone? BTW, he told me you number was unlisted on his phone so he didn't pick up.
    You PMed me a couple weeks ago and when I saw your request, I promptly replied with his info. I don't get notifications of PMs on ths board.

BTW, I'll be there when you show up in Alamogordo. We can discuss the whole name calling bit if you'd like. That isn't a threat but I would like to know where you come off breaking promises and then call someone a thief and a scammer.

13. Cody W.

Cody W. Well-Known Member

^^^still if the number was private and he knew that some one was trying to get a hold of him why did he not make the effort to contact him.....seriuosly if i sold a bike from under some one else whether i gave them enough time to get it or satisfy the differance i would be figuring out a way to get the money he gave me as a down back...i hoppe you guys work this out with a mutual resolution.

14. Blackgt76

Just talked to Brian finally. Here is an agreement we came to. If he sends me the $ back i will retract my statement of him being a thief.

15. Cody W.

Cody W. Well-Known Member

^^mutual resolustion.

16. Blackgt76

Breaking promises???????? I sent deposit, he sold bike from under me without contacting me, i tried getting a hold of him without luck, so i tried it this way. Please show me a record of you responding to me with his contact info 2 weeks ago.

17. G2G

G2G I feel the need

Damn it I wanted Blackgt76 to head down and kick some ass. Him being about 250 and 6 foot 5 I am sure it wouldn't be hard to sake his money out of the thief. And yes I have met Roman in person he is that big.

18. Pixelator

Pixelator Well-Known Member

Details on the agreement may help in understanding where and how this deal turned into such a train wreck.

What was the actual agreement between the buyer and seller? Were there specific agreed upon dates that the bike was to be paid in full and picked up before the deposit was lost and the bike was put back up for sale? :confused:

:beer:

19. Blackgt76

there were no dates set brian tells me he sold the bike 2 weeks ago jet flyin pig had it listed for sale on jan 5th flying has yet to tell me the date he bought the bike like he promised. as far as going to nm id be more then happy for amsatech to b there im a very peaceful dude unless i drink vodka then the russian in me tends to come out

20. Jordan

Jordan Well-Known Member