1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bizarre Florida

Discussion in 'General' started by BSA43, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Yeah, the whole neighborhood was free to give you a smack and then call your mother...

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I will not endorse or condemn the practice, but we sure as hell weren't shooting each other with anything more lethal than a BB gun.

3. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Prosecutors would be hard pressed to show that this 5-year-old had the ability distinguish right from wrong, the police representative said.

What a bunch of BS. I knew at 5 the difference between right and wrong. Back talking an adult was wrong. I can't even imagine what would have happened if I had hit, kicked or bitten an adult, but it wouldn't have been pretty.

4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Damn...we'd get our ass kicked by the neighbor who would hand us off to Dad who would offer them coffee or beer while he took the time to continue the ass beating. Growing up at gunpoint I tell ya !! :crackup:

5. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

BUT , if it was caused by their disability...they get away with it. how it goes.

6. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

7. Sabre699

Damn.....RIP.

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Whole lot of beating going on.

https://streetblawger.com/2022/05/06/florida-man-killed-for-masturbating-around-wrong-florida-man/

Robert Simmons aka Mexico was arrested after an 18- hour manhunt in Winter Haven. Simmons is accused of murdering one of his fellow men at a Florida homeless camp. Simmons claims to have murdered the man for “beating his meat” around women.

Simmons claimed to have given the man fair warning on 2 other occasions but the unidentified man didn’t take heed. Not long before the killing, Simmons beat the man up and stabbed him.

One night while Simmons was at the homeless camp he caught the unidentified man “beating his meat” once again. But this time Simmons had enough, So he dragged the man into this heavily wooded area and beat him unconscious, stabbing him with a knife until he saw no more life.

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Solving homelessness two people at a time!

[​IMG]

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  10. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Ahhhhh, good old Polk County. Fl..... What a beacon of southern culture.... :crackup:

11. Sabre699

Quite the punishment for choking his chicken.

12. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

The Eloise jungle is where that happened, it's where the out of state homeless people live.

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Wait a hold it! You’ve got a tourist community for the homeless down there?

CBRRRRR999 and sheepofblue like this.
  14. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

Water front property too, little noisy with the train tracks but they love the area and close to a major intersection for panhandling. It's a melting pot of scum in there. :D

15. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Why does that make me think of "The World According to Garp?"

pickled egg likes this.
  17. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

A head on collision almost results in a head off situation.

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

19. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Great book, great author. Highly recommend a Prayer for Owen Meany if you haven't read it....

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Is there a bear in the book?