1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone here a Millionaire ?

Discussion in 'General' started by KillerCam, Apr 29, 2010.

1. FatFarthing

FatFarthing Guest

agreed. and that would be a waste of a life.

2. ScreamingSon

ScreamingSon Well-Known Member

I was just talking with a friend about how to become "well off" He's 22, been putting $50 a week in a bank account for awhile now. By the time he is 35 he'll have a good chunk of change to throw around(House, Car) . I am thinking it's not that bad of an idea... Maybe I'll invest some money in stocks... The market is going to rebound eventually, and consumer spending is up a good amount in the first quarter.

3. goodmatt78

goodmatt78 Well-Known Member

Annualized that is .8% year over year.....no one is retiring with that rate of return and few, if any financial planners are using numbers that low for projections.

4. WFOchris

WFOchris Custom User Title

my point is that 100% of the 10 year periods in the history of the market have made money, and it's averaged 12% over its life. Warren Buffet seems to think stocks are OK :D

5. runfromme

runfromme Well-Known Member

worked for me, I'm loaded now :up:

6. BC

BC Well-Known Member

It's easy to be loaded and empty at the same time.

I can tell you that ever since my last race, there hasn't been a day go by that I haven't thought about about it. Some day soon I hope to fill that void.:beer: