1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone here a Millionaire ?

Discussion in 'General' started by KillerCam, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

LMAO. Hey Brad! :D

Our resident millionares don't post here anymore. I think Brad and Frank went ahead and bought China last week.

2. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

Yeah, it's much better to talk about other people's finances on the internet :D

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

As soon as someone steps forward, like 15 of you f@ckers are going to hit them up for sponsorship. :D

"Gimme money! I'll get your business exposure!!!"

4. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Exactly why I posted. I spent 4 years over there. I have a good understanding of the salaries.

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It's simple.

You just need to start an ATM machine company.

6. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

It's more like $10 a week, sales have been slow :(

7. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Beat me to it. I was going to ask where's JRP when you need him.

8. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Can I borrow a buck from anyone?

9. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

hey Chaotic, you hiring?

I promise not to ever access the WERA BBS during business hours :D

10. SUPER K

SUPER K Run-off Tester

Only if you draw me a picture......

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hey man, lemme hold a dolla.

12. PAzYearazzUP

PAzYearazzUP Banned

Hypothetical:

Market takes a shit. Tide goes out, all boats sink. Stinkin leak inn woulda-shoulda day after day...

ford tells the gov to go shove their offer. Sunk is that stock. $3 a share? Take $100,000/$1,000,000,000 [is more like 100k] and when ford gave the finger to obama, she now sits at $13 a share today; you do the math. 'Anyone here a millionaire' is not me. Just think how easy money that was is one crap pee car is a crap shootoot toot, gang way, I got gangreen.

You gonna be some bum on the street not paying yourself is ask me for a handout and you did WOT with your money pot is not even a pot to piss you gov handout. :rolleyes:

13. Gonzo

Gonzo Maybe you should drive...

Haha - :up:

14. JeF4y

JeF4y Sweet Tea & Grits!

It takes being in the right place at the right time.

15. FatFarthing

FatFarthing Guest

rich people make me puke.

16. JeF4y

JeF4y Sweet Tea & Grits!

1. Define rich.
    2. Why?

17. mountain lion

mountain lion Well-Known Member

How do you get your foot in the door over there having civilian status and not an expat? I know there are good opportunities, recently met several guys that just got back from Iraq/Kuwait doing IT infrastructure work.Got their cards and need to follow up...

18. FatFarthing

FatFarthing Guest

1. people with houses 80 times bigger than they need. flocks of immigrants hired to maintain their house, grounds, and feeding.

2. because the waste just makes me vomit. my personal opinion. i know from personal experience the sacrifice to others that goes into that wealth, and just despise 99% of those in that situation.

19. JeF4y

JeF4y Sweet Tea & Grits!

The person himself defines the "need", so the house is what he/she "needs", not necessarily what you "need" or what you believe they need (which is totally different and arguably irrelevant).

Additionally, having a house this size cost money, spent on materials, labor, furnishings, etc. All of which created/maintained jobs, and brought money back into the economy. Likewise, that flock of immigrants is now self-supporting (somewhat anyhow) vice feeding off of the govt, or surviving off of a dishonest means. How is that bad?

What's the waste? I have a ridiculously expensive car, and spend ~$25k per year on vacations/travel. Am I a worse person than when I drove a $2k van and spent $35k/yr at the track? Should I drive a cheaper car because the one I drive is a waste? What else should I do with that money? Race with it? Wouldn't that be just as wasteful?

Do I make money off of the sacrifice of others? I guess so at some level. I have purchased foreclosures for 1/4 their value and profited. I've profited from the stock market simply because I had money to spend while others were losing it and deathly afraid of spending it. But I also give freely. I engage in fair and reasonable transactions and don't take advantage of individuals, and readily give to multiple charities.

Money isn't bad. People are bad. Greed & Envy are terrible qualities...

20. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

They can also create jobs... :D