1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A new chant for the protesters!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Repo Man, Dec 1, 2014.

1. OK, then your post quoted below makes absolutely no sense. Ironic, isn't it?:D

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If "where you live" is your house, you are probably willing to get into a physical confrontation to defend it. If "when you live" is a stranger's business, I'm not sure why you have a duty to get harm's way to protect it. It's great if you're willing to do it, but not getting involved doesn't make you the equivalent of a looter. Peaceful protesters may be criminals in China, but I think it's legal in the US.

3. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL. Apparently whatever education they received didn't have much effect. They're still destructive dumbasses that fall just below the level of stupid.

The linked article shows one reason that racism is alive and well and most likely will remain so for the foreseeable future.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/cong...k-about-ferguson-and-race-in-america-20141201

4. XACT-Man

XACT-Man Not that fast....

5. Protestors are destructive?

6. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

The video from that first night looked to me alot more like savages being cheered on by a large mob. I think "peaceful protesters" may be understating the level of participation shown by the mob. It was steelcity that referred to them as peaceful protesters, not me.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Cheering looters is not standing by doing nothing. Go back to the post that started this part of the discussion.

It is so difficult to have conversations with you illiterate dummies. :D

8. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

rfka, I'm really confused with your outlook on this subject. Do you truly not understand why it's disproportional? Do you not understand that law enforcement is attracted to those that break the law? Look at the news. Most of the time those that are rioting, destroying property, and committing the crimes are black people and those are the people who do not want to give up and submit to a cop. They're too proud, or too dumb. Take your pick.

Apparently, many of them have the same attitude that you do. They, and you, develop an opinion that everything is unfair for them and and yet refuse to let the justice system do it's job. When it does then they refuse to accept it. Why is this happening?

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Protesting their behavior would be a good start.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It made perfect sense to everyone else.

11. You understood what I meant by dunlaps disease, and so did bpro.

12. That would have stopped them? Were you even following the conversation? Crashman said that the protestors should have stopped the looters and arsonists.

13. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I have never laid claim to sanity. Plus there are enough damn Yankees in the area that I have had to pick up on their butchering of the language to communicate.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I didn't state or imply it would have stopped them. You asked what they should have done.

16. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Son, you've been watching far too many TV shows. Remember, when you're watching TV,,,,,,,,,,,,It's not real. :up:

17. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Standing by doing nothing are your words. bpro said "Standing by and letting it happen". While they stood by and let it happen they also appeared to be actively cheering on the violence. Big difference!

rfka is your wingman on this sortie. You may want to retreat and regroup!:D

18. You didn't follow the conversation.

19. If I was related to you, it would more likely be grandson, not son.:Poke:

What I post here has nothing to do with watching TV dramas.