1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A new chant for the protesters!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Repo Man, Dec 1, 2014.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

2. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

They should have stopped their protest. No protest, no opportunists taking advantage of large crowds, thin police presence and opportunity to loot.

Nothing to be gained by rioting as a protester and once the rioting starts you are ALL rioters as a matter of perspective. They had protest meetings and should have hashed that eventuality out.

3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Well it's funny that I can't remember Sharpton, Obama or Jackson forming meetings, groups, public speaking on civil rights violations regarding black on black crime....

I also have yet to hear them address a problem when blacks kill white people.

But that's the thing, they can't cry racist to the masses in those scenarios.

You're
    As big of a fucking idiot as them.

4. Robby-Bobby

Enlighten us oh great shit roller.

How could officer Wilson done a better job of handling a 300lb man charging him, and trying to take his gun?

What could he have done to diffuse the situation?

5. Robby-Bobby

Well according to your logic, they are all buddies just like all cops are friends so we can assume they just didn't want to snitch right?

6. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Awwwww.......SHIT!:mad:

I just got rid of the image in my head of Mongo doing the snapping finger Z move, and now I gotta deal with a Mongo twerking image.

Damn damn DAMN!!!!!!:down:

lol.

7. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Well, I've got one last question and I'm going to have to stop reading this thread. Steel, tell me, is Jackson or Sharpton your biological father and which one were you raised by? This has gone beyond stupid....

8. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I will probably go to hell for this but I watch Al's program last night. Towards the end, he was patting himself on the back for being a great leader and playing a role with Obama in the new rules and funding to address police/communities issue. He made it clear to me with his words that he is getting some of the $263M. :)

We keep funding a criminal.

9. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

he is just another black dude on the handout teat. he just found a huge teat.

10. I've never been a fan of Sharpton. I used to like Jackson but not so much any more.

11. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

The very fact that Sharpton, Jackson and Farrakhan are considered to be "leaders of the community" really says alot about that community. IMO, anyone who buys in to their shit is an idiot. They are nothing more than domestic terrorists that are sowing fear and inciting racial violence while getting rich in the process. All 3 of those fuckheads need to be locked up.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Normal people call it Dunlop. Ricks definition still holds true.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Protested them and what they're doing to the neighborhood which is far more harmful than a cop shooting a thief who assaulted him.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Bunch of idiots at UGA did that yesterday along with laying down on the ground to simulate how long the thiefs body was left in the street. Bunch of damn morons. Meanwhile had some cops near here who found an abused boy who had been kidnapped by his father four years ago and constantly abused since then. Not a word about them from the idiot college kids or their more idiotic adult supporters.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Not even going to bother, on account of your brain probably being frozen. I'll try to help you when you get back to Texas. :D

You know what's funny? I don't remember ever having a conversation with another black person about those three fools. The only people I hear talking about them are white. That's just my small sample. May or may not mean anything. But I think y'all pay a lot more attention to them than many of us do. :D

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Agreed - they're not the leaders of any black folks I know. Sad part is though, there are a LOT of people who do believe in them, black and white. Absolutely ridiculous as many times as they've been proven charlatans.

17. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Tawana Brawley

19. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

They certainly profess to the leaders. The Black community should rise up against these fools as silence constitutes consent.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Um, no.

There are a crapload of morons claiming to be leaders of white peeps and just because I don't point out each and every one of them doesn't mean I consent to them leading me.