1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A new chant for the protesters!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Repo Man, Dec 1, 2014.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Odd, don't snitch was pretty prevalent among my friends and I. We didn't live in the hood nor are any of us cops.

2. And that excuses the cops that don't hold their buddies accountable how?

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hence my initial statement about the entirety of your posts and my clear wording that that is the type of post that goes along with all of the rest to show who you are. They clearly show your bias which is not based in fact and probably not even based in your own reality since you are clearly good at ignoring things right in front of you in favor of things you make up in your head.

You truly don't want me to tell you who you really are. Trust me.

BTW - it's "too" far.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Regardless of what idiotic cause someone may be supporting, to say that they are no better than people looting and burning down neighborhoods is beyond retarded. Did you read what bpro said?

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Don't snitch is a thing everywhere. Of course it's a thing among cops. So is the majority of cops hating anyone that hurts the badge by being a bad cop. You need to stop getting your "facts" from bad 70's movies. The reality right now is most cops will absolutely go after the fuckup because he makes them all look bad.

As for slurper, cute insult but not happening, I'm married and take my promise to my wife seriously so no slurping of anyone. You really should try to be more creative than half assed pre teen insults too. You're supposedly a dj, that would indicate at least some artistic bent, try using it.

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

"Mongo, Mongo, he's a pompous jerk! Cover your eye he's gonna twerk!"

7. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

How do you know this? Do you head up a police force Internal Affairs Division somewhere that independently investigates all potentially criminal actions committed by Police on duty in your town/state/county?

Maybe JUST MAYBE the demographics of people that commit violent crimes and do NOT surrender to the police when caught, fight the police during apprehension and generally resist arrest warranting the use of force, potentially deadly force, is proportional to the demographics of the study you're using here as the source of your statistics.

MAYBE when a police officer yells, "Stop! Freeze! Put your HANDS UP! Turn around, get on your knees and put your hands on top of your head!!!!" If the person being ordered to comply with these instructions actually listens......then maybe the demographics of future statistical surveys evens out.

Mike Brown didn't listen to a lawful police order. He tried to intimidate, overpower and assault Officer Wilson. Wilson's training indicated lethal force was warranted in the situation. He used it. Mike Brown was shot and unfortunately died of his wounds. I have no remorse for what happened. The Prosecutor, in an effort to avoid accusations of personal bias, made the decision to turn the case over to the Grand Jury for consideration on whether or not to indict Officer Wilson. It wasn't up to one person's decision to indict in this case..it was up to 12..an the conclusion of that 12 people was there was not enough evidence of a crime to pursue a trial to convict Officer Wilson not just of Murder, but if ANY of the lesser charges (Manslaughter, etc) that can be prosecuted for taking another person's life unlawfully.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  8. Already edited it to "too" before you finished this post. It was a typo. Would you like me to start pointing out grammatical errors in your posts? They happen quite frequently.

I'd love for you to tell me who I really am Mr. Mongo Freud. Have at it. I could use some free psychological advice from someone as great as you.:up:

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You and I may have to disagree on that one. The protesters are supporting a thief and all around criminal, why would it be a jump to say they're supporting the looters who are doing the same thing Brown did?

I would draw the line at the whole better than part I guess, I just find them all to be stupid and lump them together in that category without any sort of finer distinction.

10. Oh no. That would be a sight!!!!:crackup:

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Do you hold your buddies accountable and turn them in?

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Come on, that could not have possibly made sense in your head while you were writing it. I know you're wrapped up in your argument with the dung beetle, but this is all kinds of flawed.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I have no intention of giving you more advice than I have repeatedly - learn the language and try actually reading what people write. However you're incapable of doing so when it would go against the world you've created in your own head where the man is keeping you and the rest of the world down.

And yes, feel free to point out my grammatical errors. Typos too, I do make them.

14. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

This thread is like a black hole of stupid. I believe there is a body, let's call it a singularity, where the level of stupid is so strong it absorbs any available intelligent thought such that no outside observer can appreciate it. This singularity will continue to feed off the intelligence it is being fed growing increasingly stupid. Stay away!

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Damn if that isn't irony at it's finest.

16. So I should be more creative like you?:crackup:

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Like I said, we're going to disagree on this one. I freely admit I'm not making finer distinctions on the stupid and really don't care enough about the idiots protesting for a thief to be nice to them and not lump them in with looters. If they had a point in protesting, if they were doing anything that could help out any of these kids or communities then sure, I'd put more effort into it. But they're not. They're keeping tensions raised in an already messed up situation to support a thief. They don't get a break after that point.

18. The man ain't keeping me down. I've never said that. The man did steal some money from me in OC MD once though.

I don't think your use of the - in place of a period was correct in that instance. You also missed a comma after however.:D

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nah, baby steps. After some time and effort it is possible (however unlikely) but for now try for an attainable goal.

20. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

What IF Officer Wilson was black?

Do we riot over his Grand Jury coming back with a NO?