1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2020 Schedule Changes

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Mar 27, 2020.

1. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Quoting so mongo don’t have too.

2. Brock Cattanach

Brock Cattanach Well-Known Member

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

No changes as of right now. As of the last I looked two days ago all states we are concerned with were planning on opening things up May. Obviously that can change at any moment. I'm not comfortable enough with their decisions based on the last two months to open pre entry but I am hopeful at this point that all of the May races will happen.

4. cyclocrossfool

cyclocrossfool Well-Known Member

NYST just had a track day. 50 riders, no guests, social distance, and if you didn't have a helmet on you had to have your gob covered.

5. joec

joec brace yourself

Given the post below yours, it seems teching a helmet might be a risky part of the process.. Just curious what your thoughts are on that.

6. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Jennings said they will rent the track to up to 6 people so they can come in under 10 people on the property. No idea how that works for ambulance and corner workers....

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Don't care, they need to go through tech. The rider can find the date and hold it up for the inspector easily enough.

8. joec

joec brace yourself

I wasnt saying they don't need to go through tech. I was just curious how you thought that could be handled. And sure... That works I guess.. As a rider I don't know if I'd want that person's hands all in someone else's helmet, then mine, then the next person. And the more I think about it the more grossed out in getting now. Lol

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's nasty on a good day given how most helmets are not taken care of :D

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well. Michigan went full retard and is extended their lockdown until May 15th so that takes Grattan off the table...

11. cowboy dann

cowboy dann Well-Known Member

Dammit!!!

12. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

everybody knows, you never go full retard

TurboBlew and CLM81 like this.
  13. CLM81

CLM81 Well-Known Member

Seeing how Pa has been full retard the last month I doubt Pittrace is happening but fingers crossed!

14. tawzx12r

tawzx12r Influencer to none

15. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

ya but that's cutting it close for those who need to coordinate time off from work, just to hope they dont change their mind.

16. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Retard, yep
    [​IMG]
    But golf courses opened today!

17. 2Big4Bike

2Big4Bike Well-Known Member

Full retard doesn't even begin to describe the stupidity flowing from the over-reaching "lib-tard" Governor in Michigan. Of course she keeps the dope dispensaries open (for her ignorant Democrat voting base) but she closes darn near everything else down...even banning fishing from a motorized boat...wtf?

I hope more lawsuits, than the ones already filed, keep coming at her and I hope they stick.

R/T Performance likes this.
  18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Back off the politics please.

19. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Walleye season started here today I think. And power boats are allowed along with traveling to second homes and landscapers can work too. So slowly we'll get there. I'm waiting for the water level to stabilize so the dock and hoists can go in.

20. 2Big4Bike

2Big4Bike Well-Known Member

Roger that...I guess I was used to seeing all of the left wing "dungeonite" comments in the oddball picture thread and forgot that conservatives get squashed when they throw out a jab around here.:Poke:

(Just frustrated with the whole track cancelling).

But I will respect your warning.:bow:

Regards,
    Chad

R/T Performance likes this.