1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2016 WERA Schedule

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Dec 15, 2015.

1. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

You keep saying "Southern Region", there is no such thing. It is SouthEAST region, and NOLA doesn't seem very East either.

2. No I won't be home for either of those NOLA dates mentioned.

3. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

Sorry if I missed it, but is PIRC out, or still negotiating?

4. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

Sounds like no one wants to race at NOLA, haha. NIMR.

(not in my region!)

5. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Well it's only like 2 miles WEST of the Mississippi!

Well my NOLA region would be perfect then. I misread what was written about the December round. Mongo was saying that the Dec date would be the first of the 2017 season. This I don't see the need for with the exception to pull racers to race because it would be the year before and the start of a region. I say screw it and start the region now. But I also get why Mongo would want to put it in Mid Central. Because sometimes.... racers just have to drive. I spent from 2008-2012 driving all over the south east

2015 NOLA
    April
    Sept
    and just get the fix because we have to wait 4 months between October and Feb.. the December round.

And don't hate because it's warm enough to race here in December. It was 75 this weekend. 74 here now :D

6. inpayne

inpayne Well-Known Member

I plan on racing a full series this year, and the mid central was looking really good. But NOLA is super far away.

Gorilla George likes this.
  7. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

I race mid central and road Atlanta is a long way for me, suck it up or sit it out. :cool:

8. Agreed. I can see NOLA fitting in a North Florida region, or a NOLA region, or the Southeast Region, but not MidCentral. That just geographically and logically doesnt make sense.

And if it does end up being a MC track, which sounds really odd even just typing because it is so far south, then i will have to reconsider my plans for this year. Possibly change my order to a 675R and do some MotoAmerica rounds. Several of them fit into my home time schedule and i have gotten some inquires about doing some MA races and know i would get some good support .

Not going to lie, 2015 was a rough year for me for several reasons, mostly personal. But i have shit back on track, have a great bike, have some great sponsors, have great support at home and i plan on doing something meaningful with this season and chasing something, regardless of what it is or who it is with. I want to be all-in chasing something exciting.

9. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

NOLA leans more on the "Central" side, and less on the "Mid" side. Now, where do I find these NOLA possible dates? I have a meeting in Dec.

10. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

In this thread. Just look around.

11. stickboy274

All the French tire people will probably be at a meeting that Thursday/Friday.

12. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Well it's a good thing you don't need to be there for those frenchies!! Bridgestone is where it's at!!!

13. stickboy274

But I get invited to that meeting. And it's a good meeting. I actually learn things.

I may be parking a truck and trailer at your house and flying out. You can drop us off, pick us up and keep an eye on things. I'll bring the small one to make it easier.

How are you at dog sitting for a dog that looks like a slinky?

14. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

Hell yes!

15. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Sounds good to me. And I like slinky dogs.

16. stickboy274

I'll keep that in mind. Fly in an out of there and make this happen.

cajun636 likes this.
  17. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

So how many Races at NOLA? And why dog NPR? Man I liked that track from old days on my VFR. You people are spoiled now.
    Nola is the closet track to me at 5 hrs. Im trying to bring some more Vintage racers east with me.
    While on subject id like to officially have you move V8 MW out of V7 Hw on grid at same time. id like to run 3 classes this yr if you will let me.
    Steven Isenhower #52

18. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Shut your whorish mouth!
    RA is the best track in the SE.

19. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Yeah good luck with that! I asked about splitting up v6hw and v7 and was treated like I asked someone to rape and kill their own dog:confused:

20. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Uhhhh Negative Sir, that is Barber by far.

R Acree, r6boater and roy826ex like this.