1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1 in 68 kids today....

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Aug 6, 2017.

1. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

The federal government since they mandate the vaccines and allow "contaminants"?

2. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Thanks. I did not know that. I will consider that my learning something new for today.:D

For the record, it was alot of work to get to his level too!

3. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Does Japan use the exact same vaccine as Canada?

I am by no means saying vaccines cause autism or not. I haven't researched it because I have no reason to.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And I, for one, applaud your devotion to achieving a goal.

crashman likes this.
  5. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I don't know about the vaccines but both countries did studies ruling out the MMR (mumps-measles-rubella) vaccine. I also don't know what criteria they used either the DSM or ISM for identifying autism.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Or their docs aren't paid by the drug companies to diagnose normal kids as sick...

7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Statistically to the general populace by a HUGE margin. You can doubt all you want but remember unlike the other dinosaurs Acree is not extinct :beer: And well sheep rule the world and are everywhere, we have just not bothered to notify our peasants yet.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Not yet anyway, and it won't be the stuff I've been vaccinated for that gets me.:D:D

9. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

See?

Can't trust any of these motherfuckers.

10. pickled egg

5% of the measles infections in the latest cluster epidemic were fully vaccinated.

Sorry.

11. pickled egg

Sorry to hear my healthy children are perceived as such a exigent threat to the well being of the entire universe.

Que sera.

12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

the_simpsons_1024x768_21.jpg
    So of those infected 1 in 20 had a vaccine. Of course that also neglects the thousands that were vaccinated and it worked. This is simple known vaccine operation. They are not 100% effective however if the general population is inoculated then overall effectiveness is at or near 100%. Again this has been demonstrated historically with such things as Polio.

So I agree I accept your apology for not understanding that which you are condemning at even a basic level.

13. pickled egg

Who's condemning shit, other than a bunch of self-righteous cunts condemning me for making an informed decision on a vaccination strategy for my children that said self-righteous cunts deem societally detrimental based on astronomical odds, conjecture and blind acceptance of "facts" as laid out by those who benefit from blind acceptance of said "facts"?

Who, besides them?

kangasj likes this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I don't think people are actually arguing against your personal strategy but more against some of the shit you're using to justify it :D

badmoon692008 and sheepofblue like this.
  15. pickled egg

The beauty of it is, I don't need to justify it.

:D

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Then why do you keep trying? :p

badmoon692008 and sheepofblue like this.
  17. pickled egg

Because it's more fun than reading the fucking go-kart thread. :D

crashman likes this.
  18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Good point. I'm redoing some points and reading all this crap while the 'puter does it's thing. Need to go find Kindle for the desktop and read instead :D

19. pickled egg

I'm killing time waiting for fire Marshall and fire suppression installers to call me back. :D

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well I did just get a break trying to help the boss figure out why a word doc is printing funny. Since she's not printing it and is emailing it (where it doesn't do the page break) I told her I don't care and email it anyway...