1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1 in 68 kids today....

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Aug 6, 2017.

1. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I would like to volunteer to pay for your kid's health care. Since medical care was made affordable by imperial fiat, my insurance has increased in cost by about 800%. I must be covering seven additional deserving individuals. At least if my money were earmarked on your girl's behalf, you could send me one of those family picture Christmas cards every winter and I could see who I was helping.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  2. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Thanks for the offer Nigel. I'd rather your hard earned money go to things that benefit you, we're doing ok over here in our hermetically sealed Habitrail. :D

3. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

At least once.

4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

It took you long enough.... granpa...

5. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Ya. I dont like that either.

6. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

The majority of people who got measles were unvaccinated according to the CDC.

Is there a proven correlation between measles and autism? Not sure how you got from US measles resurgence to Somalian autism rates.

7. pickled egg

Guess you should have paid more attention to where the measles outbreaks occurred and who contracted the disease...

8. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Damned Soma.....errrr wait., what?

9. pickled egg

18 cases. In a population of over 10 million. Isn't that cute.

10. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I was busy making an informed scientific discovery on the issue.

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

"A significant number have been hospitalized."

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

In case you missed it in your reading of your source.

13. pickled egg

Thanks Rick, I don't know what I'd do without you. :rolleyes:

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You would continue to be obstinate, opinionated, and frequently wrong. Glad I could help. :D

15. pickled egg

Guess I don't see a .2% risk of death from an infectious disease something to wring my hands over. Your arthritis may vary.

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Guess you don't see the risk of vision loss, sterility, hearing loss, encephalitis, birth defects and the like as something to be concerned about.

17. pickled egg

Guess I'm just an ignorant Jenny McCarthyite who doesn't give a shit about his kids.

When will you and the state be by to get them? I want to make sure I have all the poisons, corrosives, knives and broken glass I let them play with put away.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Hyperbole much?

19. pickled egg

Self righteous much?

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Not really. I look at your holding on to debunked "science" pretty much the same way you look at my religion.