1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1 in 68 kids today....

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Aug 6, 2017.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Let me know when I impugn you personally for your beliefs.

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You've made enough blanket statements to warrant a poke or two.

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Unlike your religion his practices have been demonstrated to be detrimental to health and happiness. While those that adhere to religion generally benefit.

Amusing when those that call religion superstition are so focused on ignoring science.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  4. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Do any of the "all of the vaccines all of the time" people care to comment on this article? Or do you believe it to be "junk science"? Perhaps if the vaccines were cleaner and there were not studies showing that many vaccines were contaminated with shit that is not good for the human body there would be less resistance to said vaccines. If the government is going to mandate vaccines perhaps they should mandate that said vaccines be free of contaminants that have known toxicity. But that might affect the amount of money that vaccine manufacturers have to buy off their pet politicians...
    http://info.cmsri.org/the-driven-re...-new-study-reveals-prevalence-of-contaminants

terminus est likes this.
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I have come to believe that "science" chases funding and seeks specific results. The system is more contaminated than any vaccine.

6. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I won't disagree with that but it does not address the fact that the government is requiring parents to inject their children with compounds that have proven neurotoxicity for the "greater good". That does not sound very smart or very scientific to me...

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Vaccines by their very nature are harmful to the human body, it's kind of how they work...

8. pickled egg

To whose health and happiness?

Only you and Acree seem to be suffering.

9. pickled egg

Yet you believe them when they tell you there's nothing to fear...

Talk about blind faith.

crashman likes this.
  10. pickled egg

'Zactly.

Incidences of autism in Europe are a fraction of what they are here.

They don't start pumping the chems into their kids in such quantity and such an early age as the CDC sheep do.

terminus est likes this.
  11. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

True but the aluminum, tungsten, lead, mercury, chromium, organic debris, etc. are a very unnecessary part of said process AND have known negative effects to the human body. Wouldn't an intelligent person want to ensure that those contaminants did not get squirted in to their children?

12. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I (thankfully) don't have kids so never researched. What is the point of those additives?

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Dern, you have no idea what I think. Drop the f#cking hyperbole. Are vaccines without danger? No. Do I think they are, overall, more beneficial than the risk of the disease or side effects? Yes.

14. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

From what I have read they are not added deliberately. They are contaminants.

15. pickled egg

Bully for you.

16. pickled egg

Thimerosol was used as a preservative in, iirc, the MMR vaccine. A mercury salt.

17. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

But they could be made safer. Why would you not want that? Blind support will not create an environment that will drive the companies to improve their product.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't know about all of them but the aluminum is intentional.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Good Lord, you are as bad as Dern. WTF said they were not for improvement?

20. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Highest rates of Autism
    Japan (161/10k)
    UK (94/10k)
    Sweden (72/10k)
    Denmark (68/10k)
    USA (66/10k)
    Canada (65/10k)

More, BS