1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eyes on Virginia

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Dec 15, 2019.

1. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

2. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

IMO, Va is just a dry run for them, they are A/B testing, sacrificing a few disposable politicians, gov. baby killer and sir rapes allot.
    They will use all the info from; elections, protests, violence, push back, court cases, all going forward in other states.

blkduc likes this.
  3. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

We can Thank Micheal Bloonberg for all that is going on in Virginia.

4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

This us exactly what I think is going on. This is their test case.

5. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

Trump tweet

[​IMG]

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

·
    37m

Your 2nd Amendment is under very serious attack in the Great Commonwealth of Virginia. That’s what happens when you vote for Democrats, they will take your guns away. Republicans will win Virginia in 2020. Thank you Dems!

6. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

This congress Chick is posting some scary relevant shit; https://www.facebook.com/Chase4Senate/

If people show up wearing any kind of uniform, patch or other symbol on their clothing signifying they belong to a militia and something goes wrong, you could/will be held as a domestic terrorist.

If anyone steps out of line, all it takes is one person, it may even be a government plant....if that plant does anything to disrupt the rally, you could/will be arrested as a domestic terrorist.

The Governor, using the media has already set the stage for this to happen.
    He has already laid the groundwork to make the entire movement look like insurrection.

It will be used to put the rest of the nation on notice of what will happen to you, if you resist.

7. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

At that point, then may as well make him happy and storm the capital building, drag him and the rest of them out for a on the spot trial and go from there.

8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

What happens when the now law abiding citizen finally has enough of being made a criminal with the stroke of a pen and just says "Fuck it, if they want to make me a criminal I might as well behave like a criminal."?

9. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Hopefully exactly what will need to happen in that instance...

10. knutz

knutz Well-Known Member

As the week has went along I’m almost certain this what they want .

They started to frame the narrative very early this week . Calling 2a supporters white nationalist etc..... generally ratcheting up the “fear” factor .

we shall see but I do think it has all the ingredients for a giant shit show

11. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

She is a good one.She is pro 2a

[​IMG]

Senator Amanda Chase

@AmandaChaseVA

·
    Jan 11

"One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey JUST laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey UNJUST laws." Martin Luther King, Jr. It’s time to honor those cries of freedom in the same manner they acted in. #Resist #Constitution #SecondAmendment

12. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

13. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Senator Amanda Chase is a patriot.

15. Venom51

When you have to fence yourself off from the people that you are supposed to be representing chances are you are doing it wrong.

16. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

17. Handicapped Racer

Well if adults could come and protest with out having to worry about getting steam rolled by a Dodge, or Have a gun put in your face, or Shot at or Have someone rolling around the area with a at will flame thrower I probably agree with you.

18. Handicapped Racer

So how do you feel about a presidential inauguration?

19. Venom51

Same thing. However I do recognize that crazy exists and that if they were actually targeting crazy and not law abiding citizens with what's going on in Virginia I suspect there'd be no need for the fences. Trying to solve the problem of random crazy people opening fire and driving through crowds by punishing the other 299,999,999 of people that did nothing wrong isn't going to solve it. It's not a gun ownership problem...it's a fucking crazy people problem.

20. Handicapped Racer

So how do you solve that.
    It's seems most gun owners opposed red fag laws
    if one exhibits behavior that would make someone unfit to carry such a dangerous weapon that's a problem.

I can see both sides of the argument. This page is about as right wing as they come, yet I've seen no one be able to address and provide a solution.
    Yes this is law makers too who don't enforce harsher penalties but if they did just like Crack V Cocaine the penalty would be disproportionate. Even though my thought is don't do the crime. I am not seeing a reasonable solution. I don't see what one gun a month will curb. I don't see what a cap on Mag capacity will will do. You only limit the people who, up front think about going to jail not the ones who are sitting in their cells saying "Man that was a dumb thing to do"