Tires

Discussion in 'General' started by Jaketheone46, Aug 1, 2019.

1. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

OF course I am the voice of reason. Mongo knows it. Haven't you noticed that I am always trying to sooth those that are heading for full retard, with my thoughtful reflections? I believe it comes from my years of experience dealing with jr high and high school girl drama.

And you do not appear to be sane except in comparison to Metalhead.

2. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Stressing on here? Why would you do that?

3. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Wait full retard here Gen Xer, dammit!

4. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Who's your buddy, who's your friend, it's Ken!

5. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

Hey ken I do apologize for dumping it all on you. It should have been a separate post. There were a couple of posters I suppose looking for drama and It really was meant for them mostly. It really just gets old to me when you try to come on here and associate and ask tire questions and get a bunch of negativity. It’s like people love to say shit behind a keyboard that you never hear in face to face conversation and it really can get under your skin. I’ve always made it a point to post the same words that would come out of my mouth in person and do prefer to be polite and get along with everyone.

6. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

See you uncouth dregs of society, I got a reasonable response because I am a reasonable person! I don't like to brag, but I am probably the sanest and nicest person on here and the rest of you are just a bunch of meanies. So there.

All Y'all's Pal,
    Ken

Bruce likes this.
  7. Jaketheone46

Had a old riding buddy named Ken, he was one freeking cool old fella, had a separate building off the house just for trophies, He had so many, he must have been really fast back in his day and was so fun to ride with. Humble as can be. Passed away a few years back, at the time his little CBR F3 had over 100,000 miles on it, plus that don’t count he also had his R6 already racking them up too.

8. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Ra.Ge. Raptor wanna_be_fast

Me on power rs's, my buddy on rosso III's. We each won a session of the "August 2019 RoadRacing Street GP",sliding the rears and turning-in lightingly fast in the process. That felt good! :whoosh::blart::D
    My zip tie bottomed out! :eek::crackup:
    Sorry OP :D

PSX_20190811_105548.jpg

ducnut, BigBird and Gorilla George like this.
  9. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

All I read was "go fuck yourself bitches". Lol

ducnut likes this.
  10. Jaketheone46

Sorry for what?? This is the kind of info that’s awesome to hear. I’ve never tried these street track tires, except for a M7rr at the end of last season which I couldn’t believe how good it was.

11. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

I need a Tuono in my life.

track wagon and Adam.B like this.
  12. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

I can't believe I just read this entire sh!t-show!

The OP comes across like a 14yo girl, harden the f@ck up and act like the 44yo you claim to be. There's a saying: you don't know how much you don't know. It's good once in a while to actually reflect on this.

And yes, I did read the OP. I even went back and re-read it. My impression was the same as quite a few others here. Maybe, if you would re-read it objectively, you could see where this happened. Maybe not, your emotions may get in the way.

I don't and haven't raced bikes but as a former off-road racer, I understand the mindset. You should too. This is a helluva group, quite the personalities. And if you say something that comes across as foolish (to be kind), they'll pounce. Not necessarily to be mean but to press for clarification, or even to see what kind of response they get. Yours wasn't good. And instead of stepping back and re-evaluating, you jumped headlong into antagonism. That doesn't go well here, you should have already seen that.

Live and learn. Then move on.

SVandST, BigBird and ducnut like this.
  13. Jaketheone46

I can’t either!! Yep you sir are just another follower, fuck off little bitch boy. Must not have a life whatsoever to sit and read this thread. Hard enough for ya.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
  14. Jaketheone46

No we’re not anywhere near there YET!! Lol

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

ducnut likes this.
  16. G 97

G 97 Garth

Seems like a lot of track riders/racers get a little sensitive when a lowly street rider comes along.
    Whatever happened to the old saying, tires are round and black.
    Let the street squids have their fun. They’ll figure it out one way or the other.
    Hopefully it’s not too hard of a lesson. :D

17. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

You made my point. Thanks.

ducnut and BigBird like this.
  18. Jaketheone46

No problem man, I totally agree with the getting fucked with by the old school, it’s the way it’s presented that brings the result of how one may respond. Not at all talking about being babied whatsoever. You can just tell when someone is being a total ass hole. I’ve just decided to return the favor. Don’t particularly care what these types of people think anyway.

19. Jaketheone46

That is a cool video. An adventure bike would be so fun in those areas.

20. Jaketheone46

I will say I have learned my lesson for sure, and more than once.. I never act like an ass in the city or any traffic for that matter.
    Here in my area there are a few good roads that many come to ride every weekend and it’s those few roads I’ll play a bit. Sometimes it’s just the only way one has a chance to get out and enjoy riding. I sure would love a day at the track, I have no idea how it all works, like how the sessions are and things like that. To me it would be a bummer to only have short periods to get out there, but in that environment where your actually pushing the limits I’m sure your probably ready for a break anyway.