1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tires

Discussion in 'General' started by Jaketheone46, Aug 1, 2019.

1. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

OK Sparky, not to pile on here, but I think you have pretty accurately self assessed here. Let me put this in context for you;
    You are not fast. You have said that yourself and as many of us have seen over the years of racing, fast is a relative term and "fast" on the street does not, usually equate to fast on the racetrack compared to the guys running at the front of the expert pack.

You are a moron. For a variety of reasons, but in my estimation because you have lowered yourself to arguing with other morons on their terms and with their friends. They are killing you with experience in moronic arguments.

You don't have a clue. This is the one that is going to hurt. You have never been on a racetrack especially in a race. You do not have a clue about how it really is and you can't until you have been out there. Sorry, but there is no way to get a clue without doing it. You can imagine, suspect, speculate, suppose figure and everything else and you will be wrong. When you use terms like quick turn in and slide coming out of a turn, it just illustrates your ignorance, because those things don't happen the way you think they do, either on the street or the track. It is all different on the track and even different between track days/ practice and a race.

And now you are gullible, too.. That also appears to be true as you have accepted from whatever sources, that fast (relative term) street riding requires and gives the same kind of feedback as riding on the track.

So, the key to all of this is... You don't have a clue. Note that words have meaning and if you look at just the words " You don't have a clue", that is just a statement of facts, not a pejorative aimed at you. It doesn't mean that you can't get a clue, but the only way I know how to do that is to get yourself on the track. I believe I can speak for everybody on here that if you get to a track we will all bend over backwards to help you out and make sure you have a fun safe time.

Your Pal,
    Ken

2. SOFG2

SOFG2 Well-Known Member

Anybody need some old beat up big boy gear to get on the track let me know.

3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

4. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Waaaaay more often than not, yes, it does. And nobody ever said he wasn't a bad guy. His choice of words is what steered the thread.

BigBird and ducnut like this.
  5. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

upload_2019-8-9_15-40-40.jpeg

6. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

Hello ken, (and every other know it all out there) I raced motorcycles for over 10 years, only on the dirt so yes I sure do know what it’s like to slide a motorcycle. I’m sure there are things that can be done on a track that are not so easy or maybe even impossible if you say so on the street. But here is some breaking news. I don’t give a flying fuck!!! When are you all going to get it? I’ve said I’m not fast because it doesn’t matter what is said behind a keyboard. I’ve never said I was slow either. I’ve never asked for any experience on riding and never will. I’ll guarantee you that. Expert really expert ?? Wow big fucking deal. The majority if not all expert road racers are expert at one thing, spending a shitload of cash. Well that and thinking the track is the only way to be fast. Do you all really think there are not any riders out there that can beat you because they have never been on a track?? There is natural talent out there. Ever raced on a track with a pro?? Didn’t think so. You all need to get your head out of your asses. Track experience, sure it will help push limits on your bike in a safe environment but it sure don’t lead to this God on a motorcycle bull shit you all make it out to be. As for a moron? To all those who keep up with the name calling Fuck every one of you. I’ve tryed yo be nice long enough on this thread full of wanna be pro road racers. Have ya ever even won a race?? I’m sure most of ya have a bunch of freebie faggot liberal everybody gets a trophy for what?? Running a full race. All of my trophy’s were earned bitches. Fact is back in the mid 90s when I went to the track I knew where I stood. FACT. I’ve been the local track champion before and have NEVER ONCE in my entire fucking life mentioned it (until now) on any forum. NEVER, I wasn’t pro but I sure didn’t have to spend thousands of dollars doing it either and I’ve raced with the pros too. Scott Summers was a machine. You all think ya fucking know everything. Sure I’m an old fart nowadays but I still can ride a motorcycle. You all and your talk about who’s fast. How many years you all been racing?? If ya ain’t made it to pro yet it’s obviously not going to happen. Wake the fuck up. Any interest I ever had in going to a track is long gone. If I feel like hanging around a bunch of paying to race ass holes I’ll come to the track.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
  7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

One free get-out-of-jail card for anyone who posts Cliff notes.

turner38 and BigBird like this.
  8. Jaketheone46

Wow heck yea, a stand up guy right here that shares the same interest as I, and goes a bit against the grain instead of following all the track god bull shit. Turner, I’d love to ride with ya one day.

9. Jaketheone46

Oh shit did I break a rule?? If so sorry I’m seriously not experienced with even having to read the rules. I’ve never ran into this type of ridiculous crap before. I’m 99.99 percent of the time non confrontational.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

No, no worries, you did absolutely nothing wrong. I'm just not reading that big block of cheese you call a paragraph. I'm offering a bribe to someone summarize it for me. :)

BigBird likes this.
  11. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

He came here thinking he was big and bad like Alan Ladd but he is small and puny like Mickey Rooney? :D

BigBird likes this.
  12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Man, don't let HPPT's calm and almost nice and friendly demeanor fool you. He's like a rattle snake riding around on a rabid badger just waiting for you to reach down to pet him and . . . WHAMMO. . . he bites you on the dick and the badger jams a broom stick up your ass. :D

BigBird and Adam.B like this.
  13. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

How far do you have to go before being considered going full retard ?

Are we there yet ?:D

BigBird likes this.
  14. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Deaf ears...engaged.:rolleyes:

Gorilla George and BigBird like this.
  15. Jaketheone46

I’ll give ya that, it is a bad read but I sure didn’t care when i was writing it. No need to pretty it up for these wannabes.

16. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

:crackup: Nobody here has ever ridden with pro's before????? Ummmm I know I have been out on track with heavy hitters a couple times, and I ain't done shit compared to what many others have done 'round here with pro's on track. Damn Jake..........I almost hoped you would have pulled through. So much for that................:Pop:

ducnut likes this.
  17. Jaketheone46

Oh I’m sure plenty have, but my guess would be most of the shit stirrers haven’t. I could be wrong though. And I was meaning raced with pros.

18. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

This is................strangely accurate. o_O

Bloodhound and BigBird like this.
  19. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Wait you forgot he's a Gen-Zer so he has no clue who those guys are, just saying

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

From him, I don't pay attention. From you, I feel like I'm being stabbed in the back. Disappointing. Very disappointing. :D