1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tires

Discussion in 'General' started by Jaketheone46, Aug 1, 2019.

1. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Well, my Dad always said if you’re going to insist on running into a wall - hit it full speed. :crackup:

2. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

You’d be WAY wrong. Clearly, you have no idea who shows up or is eligible for the grids.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
    Gorilla George likes this.
  3. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Oh I know what you meant..........this is an example of why your balls will be continuously busted here. Im not joining the pitchfork party against you.....Im just sayin' youre way off base and don't realise it yet. Best of luck no matter what and have fun out there regardless of it all.

ducnut likes this.
  4. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

Yes this is true I don’t.

5. Jaketheone46

Oh I could tell you wasnt part of the pitchfofork crowd, but seriously with the pitchfork crowd being off base seems to be the norm so I was just following suit. Lol
    Normally I would never waist my time, but I’m laid up for a few days, not even allowed to ride my motorbike so it has me cranky.

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

You tell em Jake!

7. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Passive-aggresive shit stirrer #1 right here Jake! Don't let this cracka-azz foo named steeltoe fool you.:D

track wagon and Steeltoe like this.
  8. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Doesn’t matter it made me laugh.

9. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Triggered.... :crackup::crackup::timeforabeer:

BigBird likes this.
  10. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Hey Sparky,
    I really tried to be nice in my previous reply to you as I am the well known voice of reason on here. I am not sure I understand your vitriolic response to me as I was only trying to point out where some of the conflict has come from and what it is that you don't know. It had nothing to do with my status or credentials, just my experience. I have no inclination to drop names about AMA Superbike champions, World Superbike champions, 250 GP world champions or 500 GP world champions with whom I have raced over the past 42 years of racing. I was not competitive with any of them because they had more talent then I ever had. That is not the point and there are many that have posted in this thread that have the same experience and way better credentials than me. I never won a national championship ( I did finish 7th in Clubman at the GNF in about 83 or 84) and only about half a dozen regional championships, but that does give me way more track experience than you, I am older than you and I don't give a shit about this topic more than you.
    I believe my main point still holds that until you get on the track you will not be able to understand what we know to be true. Once you get on the track it will become obvious to you.
    My other point also holds in that there are many on here who will help you to get on the track, it won't even require an apology on your part, just a willingness to get on the track. I see there has already been an offer of big guy gear. Too bad you aren't closer to me or we could meet up at the track and I would help you drink your beer.
    Regardless, try and get to the track and see what it is all about. You will have fun and enjoy your bike even more.

Your Pal,
    Ken

K51000 and ducnut like this.
  11. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Damn - retirement has made you verbose...

:D

12. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I just wanted to make sure that there was no ambiguity for my new friend. I am the well known, although perhaps self-appointed, voice of reason on here.:crackup:

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You're the what? In what world are you a voice of reason? Sure as shit ain't the Planet of the Mongo. :D

Dude, you make me look sane. :crackup:

14. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Jesus Christ he just went full retard.

YamRZ350 likes this.
  15. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Hmmmm “ third call for all Vintage...cmon man you came all the way from Alaska- get out there!” ...

Yep- you’re the E pit O me of reason..

:D

16. Jaketheone46

Wow now I feel like a ass hole, but I wasn’t aiming it directly at just you but all of the ass holes that had been getting me all stressed.

17. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Hey! I resemble that remark! :moon: :)

18. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

Yeah look you guys got the poor guy all stressed, how's he going to have fun on his motorcycle sliding and shit.

Gorilla George likes this.
  19. condon66

condon66 Member well known

The only person getting you stressed is you.

20. Jaketheone46

I Can’t ride at the moment anyways, doctors orders.