1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the divers

Discussion in 'General' started by Captain Morgan, May 31, 2019.

1. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

What's the name of the vid or channel?

2. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Is this legal? Wing Walking

3. Captain Morgan

What kind of legal question is that, if I pay money and find myself in the air are you going to call the police for minding their business and going on a plane ride?? If your a lawyer you can start looking at every state fair ride to keep you busy

4. ScottyRock155

Dude, calm down, it was a joke about linking to a post with video. I was trying to spoon feed you because the YouTube thread is too complicated.

5. Captain Morgan

Ok, sorry, getting worked up, have the next thing in my head project

6. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I guess working 4 months a year and drinking Rum doesn't make you mellow after all?:D

ChemGuy likes this.
  7. Captain Morgan

I'm going to find a way to be strapped in on the top of a bi plane on top upside down on a stalled roll, maybe not in the US but it will happen

8. ScottyRock155

Did you watch the video? That was in Washington, lots of upside down and stalls and barrel rolls. Just pay the money and go, it's not complicated.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Spoon feeding is not enough, you need to mama-bird that mofo. I guess the next step is to have the YouTube screenshot right here in this thread. Do you feel lucky?

10. Captain Morgan

Goes both ways jeckell/ Hyde. Can have no problem reading a book relaxing sitting on the beach. But there is a motorcycle racer that always has to find the most dangerous thing where every I'm at and it's never a tourist zipline, I search for the feeling of "Oh shit"

11. Captain Morgan

Followd by fu#k, fu#k, fu#k. Like just floating out in the lagoon what should be 20ft of wafer. It's night so just see a big strait brown shadow in front of me. Shining my light in 5 foot via, still a big brown shadow, submerged log called for an fu, fu, fu scream.

12. Captain Morgan

I'm in Mexico, the link can't work but if you tell me the name of the videocan go on YouTube us

13. Captain Morgan

Ok, finally got the video up, was that you? Balls of steel

14. Captain Morgan

Amazing video, that's my next goal and exactly what I want to do

15. Captain Morgan

Can you give me the direct contact info , please. Sorry for being wound up before but always chasing something

16. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

I think you have "chasing life" and "risking your life" mixed up.
    Carry on and good luck to you.

17. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Chasing or running to . . . a gory death?

I'm asking for a friend :Poke:

18. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I think that these risky endeavors are your retirement plan.

I mean, surely by now you have to realize that your lifestyle of perpetual adolescence doesn't include much planning for your golden years.

I think you're recognizing that, and ensuring that you don't live to see them.

19. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

You tell him Dr. Phil! The rest of us will safely wait for death ;)

R Acree likes this.
  20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

There's ""waiting safely"" and there's ""failed suicide attempts"" .... but there's a whole helluva lot in between the two. I reside there.

Of course, I don't count the two times I played bull poker in a lame attempt to win the affections of a smokin hot barrell racer in Colorado in 1994. :D

For those who don't know what that is:

[​IMG]

Sabre699 likes this.