1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the divers

Discussion in 'General' started by Captain Morgan, May 31, 2019.

1. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

I know, realized that running from the police on a gsxr 600 when I was 17 teen. Didn't think I would make it this long. Turn 40 in 3 months. Trying to fit in every stupid thing possible that might off you

2. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

And you chastise the OP? And the woman this was done for, can we get 1994 pictures please? It would definitely help me get pass this Wednesday morning slump ;)

3. speedluvn

Have you tried Fentanyl laced with some heroin? It's all the rage in the urban areas. Some might even call it an epidemic :Poke:

4. Captain Morgan

Me and this guy could be friends. I don't care who you are or where in the world you are from, a bull charging and you stay sitting down? Got to love crazy

5. Captain Morgan

Sorry don't do drugs except for rum

6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

..... my word is "poontang". :D

[​IMG]

But seriously, I don't recommend it. I've taken a wallop or two, but nothing has ever hit me as hard as a bull.

7. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Yes that's me, I really enjoyed it and will probably do it again at some point.

http://masonwingwalking.com/

8. Captain Morgan

That's one thing you won't find me doing. Prefer things that should hurt me but mostly not. Sitting at a table in the middle of a rodeo when you know the prediction of getting pounded by a bull is going to happen. Not, for me, calculated risks, if I could have a shot riding a bull I'll do it

9. Captain Morgan

Cool, thank you

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

At least he had righteous motivation. He did it for the nookie.

cav115 likes this.
  11. Captain Morgan

Did he get hit by a bull while sitting down, yes, did he get laid for it? Guessing no. I like this guy

auminer likes this.
  12. Captain Morgan

It's been fun so far, from night diving with crocodiles, to actually finding a place to wingwalk, then sitting at a fake poker table in middle of a rodeo knowing a bull is about to hit you and not moving. I really like this place

13. speedluvn

:stupid:

And! Pictures or it didn't happen

14. bigtime

bigtime Well-Known Member

Eh I have been hit harder from cows while tagging calves on the farm

Newsshooter likes this.
  15. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

You guess correctly. Turns out that she wasn't impressed by idiocy.

Still, it was kinda fun.

bigtime likes this.