1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the divers

Discussion in 'General' started by Captain Morgan, May 31, 2019.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

2. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

I do crazy things based on calculated risks. For the first time there was nothing calculated about finding your self in a big cenote swimming on top shining a dive light looking for crocodiles and when you see one drop down fast in low viz water at night. That's why I didn't sleep that night and had a big rum drink the next morning just steering at the fan on the ceiling

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Crocodiles are dumb, but when they saw this particular dingbat they assumed he was brain diseased and left him alone.

baconologist and Sabre699 like this.
  4. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Maybe it’s Safe ... if you reek like Rum :D

5. Captain Morgan

I am by no means claiming this to be smart, it's not. It was a situation I choose to put myself in. Made it back so all good, my next dive will be in clear Yucatan water with pretty little fish

Lawn Dart likes this.
  6. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I thought you had a rum drink every morning.

7. Captain Morgan

Guilty, in playa del Carmen now. Dropped off my laundry so work is done for today

8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

What are your thoughts on Croatian PAWGs?

9. Captain Morgan

I think my next air bnb will be in eastern europe

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

But, you said crocs. Plural. While one is munching on your buddy chances are that second, third or thirty third croc is hungry and is not only gonna eat you but he might want to f@ck you in the butt BEFORE he eats you. He's got some f@cked up fetish thing, don't ask me, ask him.

11. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

:crackup: Umm...ok.

12. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

I've done my fair share of diving (Hawaii, Caribbean, etc) no way in hell would I ever consider diving with crocs. I thought you said you were from or lived in FL? After living here for a good number of years that's about the only critter I won't mess with. Alligators or crocs, Never trust them. I'd probably trust a shitty bull shark before a gator but that's just me... Both could be a quick demise if not careful no matter how calculated the risk may be... But kudos to you, you either got guts or a death wish..

13. Captain Morgan

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Your buddy's last words while he is getting munched on: "Well, at least I'm not getting f@cked in the butt!"

SuddenBraking likes this.
  15. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

He's not gonna feel that forensic fuck.

16. Captain Morgan

Lived in the Bahamas and have had lots of fun shark encounters, especially with an Hawaiian sling. Was just working on a boat before here with tons of Caribbean reef sharks. I spent 5 days in submersible cages with white sharks in Guadalupe. This was different. That's why I did it. Scary as hell in black water knowing there are crocs

17. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

Yah I'm with ya. I've done my fair share of crazy shit but not sure I'd be able to sack up to knowingly jump in the water, at night mind you, with crocs.. Probably fun but I dunno…. Rock on :rock:

18. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Chubbs Peterson taught me to stay away from big dumb chompy things. Ya'll seek thrills in some weird ways.... What the FACK would posses a human to do that. lol

renegade17 likes this.
  19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I think you missed a decimal point.

baconologist likes this.
  20. Captain Morgan

Crocodiles are so dumb that they are one of the few species that have survived since dinosaurs, .And I,m so dumb that I don't make much money but took 8 months off the year and sitting in a beach town in Mexico. Guess we're both stupid