1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the divers

Discussion in 'General' started by Captain Morgan, May 31, 2019.

1. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

If you read my post, except diving at night with crocodiles in mexico

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

@Mark151 living up to the Florida Man moniker. Good on you keeping the stereotype alive.

[​IMG]

3. Captain Morgan

It was not fun, high adrelene but not fun, just constantly waiting for the next thing that could happen, and in dark water at night in a canote in mexico it's a trip. I only relaxed walking back to the truck

dantheman likes this.
  4. Captain Morgan

Lots of people are stupid no matter the race or I travel the world a lot and people do dumb stuff but it's fun. You shouldn't judge on 1 white guy swimming with crocodiles at . Lol

5. Captain Morgan

Night

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Working 4 months a year is enough to max out your 401(k) and shit?

7. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

The US sucks, he doesn't need no 401K!

That is for idiots that work 40 hour a week jobs and only get 2 weeks of vacation per year.

BigBird and Captain Morgan like this.
  8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So he's gonna retired on a random cash hidden in places he can't remember when sober?

9. Captain Morgan

I have to work soon. London/Alaska came to Mexico, we broke up. Her parents own the fishing lodge so now have to find a job. Enjoying my last week in Mexico

10. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

He's a pirate?

11. Captain Morgan

Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment

12. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Hats off to ya...I'd rather enter a turn wide open on a bike that I didn't know than swim with the crocs willingly. I say willingly because unbenownced to us in south Florida an oceanographic experiment by one of the Universities here in the 80's on crocs went awry when they got loose in Cape Romono. Seeing those eyes in the salt water in the daytime was beyond eerie. Carry on dude...good luck with the job thing. :beer:

13. Captain Morgan

Thanks jobs are like girls, they come and go and there is always the next one waiting

Sabre699 likes this.
  14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Yes.

ChemGuy likes this.
  15. Captain Morgan

I'll be stupid today sitting under an umbrella, having a rum drink and reading a book, might do the same thing tomorrow. Need to check my schedule, forgot I don't ever have one.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You are so cool.

BigBird likes this.
  17. Captain Morgan

Not about being cool. Just living my normal life. Hope no one got offended. I'll buy the first rum drink. Pm me if in playa

18. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

I've done a fair amount of diving, rec, extended range, a bit of wreck, blackwater search and recovery, even pet a shark or two. No fucking way I'd go swimming with crocs at night in low vis.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'll go a step further...

Banditracer likes this.
  20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I was about to ask him under which conditions he felt that such a swim was advisable.

Banditracer likes this.