1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Contrast that with a member here who was having his intellectual property stolen produced in China then putting him out of business.....

There is no denying it hurts some and helps others just as the old policy of grabbing ankle on trade did. The bigger question is does the new policy benefit the entire country, especially in the long term.

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

Soybean futures are looking better.

Winning.

3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

What's worse than just the tariffs is that most in the supply chain will use them as an excuse to increase margins, and when thing equalize (more in-country production), prices will NOT return to previous lows, at least not in line with supply. Gas is a perfect example; it'll jump in price overnight on a rumor, then slowly drop back down over weeks or months.

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Fencer and sheepofblue like this.
  6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Basically it means bitch. Alpha's are aggressive men with leadership skills, bravery, strength, and all the other "manly" traits. Betas are the passive/aggressive pussies generally associated with social justice movements and the like.

7. Fonda Dix

He’s caving on the wall, just as expected.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Caving or playing everyone using the wall as he's done since the first mention of it while campaigning?

9. Fonda Dix

He said he would shut the gov down

He is now backing off

I don’t believe the 635 dimension chess anymore

YMMV

SuddenBraking likes this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

MM does indeed V.... :crackup:

Yes he said that. He is negotiating, start off being a total dick about things and back down to just asshole level. Not that difficult to see as it happens. His meeting with Chuck and Nancy was absolutely hilarious - got the press to show the entire thing trying to make him look like bad because he said he shut it all down if they don't agree - but what it really showed was them flipping the fuck out looking crazy. He has me rolling with this stuff. The man is whacko but damn if he isn't playing them all.

sheepofblue and K51000 like this.
  11. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

What do you mean Trump is caving on the wall? What did I miss?

12. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

There won't be a wall. How did you miss that in the past year or so? I thought everyone already knew. ??

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

14. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Oh, that's what you've heard where you get your news from? Pitty

Kinda condescending that you would think I don't know current events. I'm offended- I"m going to my safe safe now! And get a beer ;-)

The savings in ONE YEAR we would get over taking in and providing everything for a childbrith by an illegal person is mind boggling.
    Would building the wall stop ALL of it- course not. A significant portion of it? I'll bet it would. That cost savings right there would pay for it. It's easy to do that math.

15. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

What math? I was under the impression that Mexico was to pay for it and when they said "no" the project was called off.

SuddenBraking and R1Racer99 like this.
  16. Fonda Dix

17. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

Last I heard it was Go Fund Me project?

18. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Troll, Troll, Troll your boat
    Gently down the stream

19. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

So Mexico is paying for it?

20. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

If it was, it would get the $$ fukin quick. Especially if we get to put our name on it.