1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That'll be interesting since a witchhunt as she's describing is illegal. She's going to make the donald a ton of cash when he sues the state for malicious prosecution among other things.

kangasj likes this.
  2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Talk about an impeachable offense...

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The special prosecutor has been engaged in the same thing.
    Nothing thus far prosecuted or charged has had anything to do with Trump conspiring with Russia to win the election.
    They are investigating people, not crimes.

sheepofblue likes this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The difference is they at least pointed at one specific excuse for their witch hunt, this lady is describing something illegal as hell unless I'm way off.

5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

The next two years are gonna be lit.
    :Pop:

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Go all Obama on her and have the IRS audit everyone in her family and office, to start.

7. blkduc

Just imagine the outrage if Trump weaponized the alphabet agencies like Obama did.

sheepofblue likes this.
  8. In Your Corner

As the Democrat Presidential contenders announce that they are running, he should announce that he is opening an investigation into each of them.
    After all, precedent has been set.

sheepofblue likes this.
  9. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

Wholeheartedly agree, why start believing Trump now?!?!

848 likes this.
  10. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Here's the funny part (to me) about your constant triggering. Given all of the assclowns that ran for president, I'll still take the one we have. He's better than Obama and better than the corrupt Clinton would have been. Politicians have lied since the term politician was invented, and now you act all types of surprise and outraged when Trump does it. I'm sure I can waste a few hours and find where you bitched every other day when Obama was lying right?

11. SnacktimeKC

I did a little work for Kasich and would have voted for him in a heartbeat, and I bad mouthed Hillary as much if not more than Trump during the campaign. It was clearly the worst set of candidates that were ever nominated. Sure, all politicians lie it's just that IMO (and many others) Trump has taken it to a whole new level.

12. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Your TDS is so boring. At least the trannies are entertaining with their mental illness.

13. SnacktimeKC

You're the one who keeps setting me up, too easy!

Fonda Dix likes this.
  14. In Your Corner

15. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

That can and does happen to any kid for any name. The difference is how you handle it. The sad thing is that they are teaching Josh to run from the situation instead of facing it. Teach Josh to be big ole pussy, that will serve him well in life.

Daddy ought to say that he's not changing his name for anyone. Now that admin knows about it, Josh has at least 3 free uppercuts for all those terrible verbal bullies (which in itself is a frickin joke). Hey Monger has published a good definition of a bully.

cav115 likes this.
  16. In Your Corner

Obviously, the teachers and school administration are okay with the abuse, so it makes it tough for the kid to just stick up for himself.

17. blkduc

Absolutely spot on. The kid is now going to run from everything, and the other kids are probably going to bully him more...they now know that they are in his head and kids can be cruel bastards.

18. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

IDK bro. I can't see this as abuse. It seems more like SOP in school life to me. "In our world, you were either a bully, a toadie, or one of the nameless rabble of victims."
    It's always tough for a kid to stick up for himself. Always. That's why I believe that it is so important to give them the tools that will help them to stick up for themselves.

cav115 likes this.
  19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Hooray for the 2nd Amendment! :D

20. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Agreed. Josh could've solved this problem quickly by punching one or 2 in the mouth. Yeah he'd be suspended, but it's just a 3 day free vacation. Now Josh is gonna get beat for changing his name like a bitch. Lil' Josh is insufficiently violent, best thing they could do for that boy is send him to a boxing gym and get some physical confidence not change his name.