1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Democrats won the House with the largest midterms margin of all time

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by saintlaurent, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Holy cow. That guy deserves to get into the country just for having a great combination of ingenuity and huge balls. :)

2. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

What are your degrees? Genuinely curious.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Amazon Home Delivery?

4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

There's a lot of crazy BS in this thread, but you sir have cut through it like a champ. :beer:

sheepofblue likes this.
  5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Math is hard I understand, but google is easy...you should try it.

6. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Sure lets look at a couple of those performances
    Lets start with Unemployment.

Unemployment Jan 09 7.8
    Unemployment Jan 16 4.8
    Unemployment Feb 4.7
    Unemployment March 4.5
    Unemployment April 4.4
    Unemployment May 4.3
    Unemployment June 4.3
    Unemployment July 4.3
    Unemployment Aug 4.2
    Unemployment Sept 4.1
    Unemployment Oct 4.1 end of fiscal yr

Trump now we can have a debate on when these numbers become Trumps but in that conversation to establish that let me know what he's done and when it was done to affect those numbers.

Unemployment Nov 4.1
    Unemployment Dec 4.1
    Unemployment Jan 4.1
    Unemployment Feb 4.1
    Unemployment March 4.1
    Unemployment April 3.9
    Unemployment June 3.8
    Unemployment July 4.0
    Unemployment Aug 3.9
    Unemployment Sept 3.7
    Unemployment Oct 3.7
    Unemployment Nov 3.7
    Unemployment Dec ??
    Unemployment

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  7. Handicapped Racer

And im still looking for the Conversation on NC district 9, shit I came back just out of curiosity, cause I knew this board would be on the topic of voter fraud. Hell from the reporting this tossed a incumbent republican from his seat and also effected a sheriffs race.

Now the Stock Market since were talking performances

Jan 20, 2009 it was 7,949.
    The lowest was
    Jan 20 2017 it was 19827. +250%

Job growth is slower than Obama and he still hasn't topped Obamas highest jobs number yet.

I'll give Trump the Credit for "passing" tax cuts
    GDP has been good but he still hasn't top Obama's best numbers but he also hasn't been in office as longer either so it's still not clear.

Ill give him props where props are do but don't make it seem like he done something so massively great.

He was handed a decent economy and low unemployment but as for performance in those areas, na slim he's lacking

But what's up with that Voter fraud thing going on

Newsshooter and R1Racer99 like this.
  8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Dropping someone that has been looking for a job for more than a year from those numbers to make the math look better is not the same as creating a market place through tax incentives that sees companies actually increase head count....just sayin'

9. Handicapped Racer

Lol ok so when was the passage of the tax cut again????

I lobe the people dropping out of the jobs market, funny how that was the case then but i guess not now...
    Lol ok

Btw how have you been sir.

10. Venom51

I'm good my friend. Hope all is well with you and the family.

They all play games with the numbers. I look around at the sample of people I know and take note of how many are looking and how many are finding. I don't trust the numbers given out of Washington from either side.

11. Handicapped Racer

Yes I'm good got a 3 year old at the house and the journey is outstandingly fun, i'm really enjoying it. Luckily for the wife she screams as soon as I start a Mc in the garage, so I guess im safe there. it's kinda hard but taking Chris U advice about not cursing around her is FUCKING KILLING ME LOL

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You will slip up. It will come back to haunt you at the worst possible time. :D

13. Venom51

Yep....he's going to be at the bank one day and hear "But I want a fuckin lollipop..." out her little innocent mouth. :D

R Acree likes this.
  14. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Yep I thought I'd pop in and see what has been said, from the lack of posts I'd say it looks like it doesn't matter much if republicans are doing it. :D

R1Racer99 likes this.
  15. Handicapped Racer

I'm trying but man its hard.

16. Handicapped Racer

her vocab blows me away right now she's too funny and I don't think it's intended, but no curse words yet.

I knew I was a parent when she had something on her cheek and I didn't have any wipes so I licked my finger and wiped her face off.

She was like ewww eww spit spit eww it's spit no daddy no no spit daddy eww eww im telling mommy eww spit. I laugh most of the day after that

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

18. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Thus accept it and send her to kindergarten able to turn air blue.

19. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

20. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

If only there were some group of people pushing for some sort of voter ID laws to help ensure that those who voted were legal to do so, which could then be used to more easily track who voted and who didn’t, which would help ensure the accuracy and legality of votes. If only ...

crashman likes this.