1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Democrats won the House with the largest midterms margin of all time

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by saintlaurent, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

As I've read it's legal in C, but I don't think its good idea.

But before I go any further can I ask how the ballot denotes the voter. Is there a serial number assigned to a ballot and a person, how do they know that specific ballot would be mine. or does it not work that way. I only ask because I think I saw that one voter had requested one and never got it or turned it in so when they went to vote they were told they already voted. So that would give me the idea there is some type of tracking process.

2. Handicapped Racer

I'm only stating what I've seen from the BBs if you disagree that's you option.

3. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

If you know when voting day is, schedule accordingly if it`s important to you. Employers should be made to accomodate. You cannot cover every persons problems; voters have a responsibility also.

4. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Never wise to accuse groups.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Your prerogative.

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

IIRC, federal law requires employers to accommodate voters going to the polls.

cav115 and Funkm05 like this.
  7. Handicapped Racer

uh huh

8. Handicapped Racer

op·tion
    NOUN
    1. a thing that is or may be chosen.
      "choose the cheapest options for supplying energy"
      synonyms:
      choice · alternative · recourse · possibility · course of action

9. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Ballot harvesting or altering the ballots, just a bit different don
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...n-fraud-investigation/?utm_term=.37e02ac65fd0

This stat caught a lot of peoples attention "Mark Harris got 61 percent of the mail-in ballots in Bladen County. The problem is that only 19 percent of the voters who voted by mail were registered Republican. So for Harris to have ended up with that 61 percent, he would have had to win basically every single unaffiliated voter and some registered Democrats".

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

11. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

And that there is a reason to investigate and perhaps run a second election. The reality is there really should be no ambiguity in the voting process. We have been doing this for long enough that it should be a cut and dry situation with no room for error. A federal election should be handled exactly the same way state to state...period. Same ballot...same machines...same method of tally and verification. State elections procedures can be handled as a state desires but within the state for that state election there should be no room for "interpretation". The process has been high jacked by politicians to benefit politicians and that knows no party affiliation. They are all guilty.

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The easier you make it to vote, the easier you make it to defraud the system.

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

How do you know they were high?

14. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Just guessing by the shit they say and try to get us to believe.

15. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Yep

Response to an earlier post by 2 blue

16. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

If you're not paying attention to your own local politics and continue to spew your party's (all of you fuckers) useless rhetoric, you're going to miss what's really happening. Shit, here in SC we haven't had a Dem in office in the 1st congressional district since '81. that's 37 fucking years in a state that's so red, the news analysts wrote off anything changing here. Joe Cunningham(D) grabbed that seat backed by Republican officials here. His opponent Katie Arrington assumed the seat was hers by default, and lost her own party's endorsements.
    People still are too caught up in the (D) & (R) labels thinking 'party over people' and lose touch with what folks need/want. The Folly Beach Mayor Tim Goodwin is a Republican and 90% of his constituents are democrats. How does that happen? He listens to his constituents and supports their needs over whatever the party is doing. A lot of you folks need to let go of that straight party bullshit. Reading through these threads you'd think that these political discussions are little more than not-so clever name-calling.

And yo- a lot of you fuckers screaming 'FAKE NEWS' to points you disagree with look silly backing your own arguments with media talking points.

scottn, ZimZam, Venom51 and 5 others like this.
  17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Some of us read enough to filter out the fake from the real.
    It isn't all or nothing.
    And the really big thefts don't take place locally, they occur when we ship huge amounts of money to DC.

18. bigtime

bigtime Well-Known Member

I don’t know what the answer is but if freaking google and amazon can know where I am going and what I am going to buy on a daily basis, keeping track of a piece of paper ought to be easy lol

19. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Well said.