1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Democrats won the House with the largest midterms margin of all time

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by saintlaurent, Dec 2, 2018.

1. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

But he did, and now he wants to add to it with the stupid wall.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Hurt my feelz? Not likely, That would require me to care. The media gave us Trump. He has been implementing more of what he campaigned on than any other President in my memory. I'm good.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Republicans and RINOs have tried to work with the Dems for decades and continually get screwed. I'm OK with an a$$hat that fights back.

jrsamples and kangasj like this.
  4. SnacktimeKC

And what comes around goes around...

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You don't get it...Trump IS it finally coming around.

Skter505 likes this.
  6. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

:rolleyes:

7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

No, I never called the midterms winning. Stop assigning words to me that I never said.

No, the GOP lost the midterms big time. I suspect it was done almost on purpose as evidenced by their capitulation to the obvious malfeasance in the election process perpetrated by Democrats. That being said, they still lost, YUGE. :)

We have been down this road before. I call Winning the following:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-in-just-20-months-relentless-promise-keeping

And please dont waste your (and my) valuable time refuting the link. I wont listen just like you wont give credit.

8. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Spending like a housewife? Sounds just like a Republican to me.

What he is not is a conservative. Those dont really exist anymore, sadly

Have you looked at the cost of the wall verses the cost of illegal immigration? If fiscal responsibility is the hill you want to die on, you might want to take a look.

https://cis.org/Report/Cost-Border-...uSekULHavROjumlmnRRkxprEUQKVcReYaAn37EALw_wcB

Synopsis for the lazy:
    "In short, illegal border-crossers are a large net fiscal drain because of their education levels and this fact drives the results. Therefore, a border wall would pay for itself even if it only stops a modest fraction of those expected to successfully cross in the next decade"

9. SnacktimeKC

Dude, you’re a salesman you got plenty of time.

10. SnacktimeKC

It’s funny you think the wall will work, there’s still boats, drones, etc. How about this, cut EVERYTHING to include defense 15%. That, would be the fiscally responsible thing to do. For starters. It ain’t just the wall we can’t afford.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    R1Racer99 likes this.
  11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Spending is actually on congress, but you knew that.

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Defense is actually one of the few constitutionally appropriate expenditures for the federal government...

13. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Pesky general welfare clause.

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Promote the general welfare. Not provide welfare. :moon:

15. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Pesky.

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Yeah. Funny how words are.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You truly think he controls the budget directly? Huh.

18. SnacktimeKC

Where did I say that? You think he has no control over it? He's the one that approves it, don't like it, don't sign it.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

20. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Yep, boats and drones. The next illegal entrant frontier!!!!! At least they will be well rested and ready work.

[​IMG]