1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Democrats won the House with the largest midterms margin of all time

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by saintlaurent, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Way to ingratiate yourself to the electorate.

[​IMG]

2. kangasj

kangasj Banned

As compared to the stellar behavior of the democrats? Are you serious?....:crackup::crackup:

3. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

Dead serious. Name one president that has done as much petty name calling and lying as Donald “ted cruz’s dad killed Kennedy” trump.

4. Fonda Dix

While anti Americans are worried about name calling, Trump is addressing real issues. He has done so much that others have refused to do. He is playing to win and is winning. No amount of name calling or being a meanie will change that in my mind.

R Acree and kangasj like this.
  5. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Andrew Jackson

6. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Name one president who has been attacked by the deep state the way Trump has. Can you name one where the FBI, DOJ and various other 3 letter agencies have attacked them the way they've attacked Trump....and don't even get me started on the media....

7. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

So you're upset that when his opponents and media attack him, he fights back? I'll bet a dollar to a dime if the media treated Trump the way they treated Obama he wouldn't say most of the shit he has said.

If a President didn't lie I would be more shocked.

8. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I will agree on the petty name calling but lying? You have bumped your head if you think Trump even comes close to lying as much as most politicians. The Democrat Messiah that was in power for the 8 years before Trump was possibly the most deceitful one I have seen.

Spang308 likes this.
  9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Ahhhh, work who has their wittle feelers still hurt over the election.

10. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

11. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Intentionally deceitful at that.

kangasj likes this.
  12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

kangasj likes this.
  13. Fonda Dix

14. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

So it's the it's ok by them it's ok with us...they why the whining about gerrymandering?

I'm not advocating for either side. I'm just sick and tired of the hypocrisy. Need to look back at the posts about the controversy about the ballot work in CA and see what you guys posted about that.

SuddenBraking and R1Racer99 like this.
  15. Fonda Dix

I cant speak for "us" but its for sure ok with me.

The high road has gotten the GOP nowhere and that is where we got this mountain of GOPe RINO's like Flake, Romney etc.

16. SnacktimeKC

If you call the midterms winning, okay then. Also, enough with this business that only democrats play dirty politics, look what's going on in Wisconsin.

17. SnacktimeKC

And you call Trump a republican?!?!? Hell, he's spending like a coked up beverly hills housewife. And Mexico ain't paying for the cocaine.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

We can go with winner if that suits your feelz better.

19. SnacktimeKC

Winner is fine, but certainly don’t call him a conservative. Historically conservatives have at least been somewhat fiscally responsible except for the last two that have been in office. But Trump is taking it to a whole other level. I hate to hurt your little trumpake feels about that but it’s true.

20. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Trump didn't want to approve the spending.