1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

South Africa/Black Leaders Stealing Land

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by kangasj, Mar 9, 2018.

1. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

I don't owe anyone anything except Visa. My ancestors were battling their own persecution in their homeland and were glad to immigrate here legally. I am very happy I live here. I think reparations are good though. All Democrats with their stupid victim mentality get transportation back to their homelands.

2. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

The Democrats have all these new faces now I can’t keep track.

3. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

So many great nations in Africa, it’ll be easy to follow thier example of how to create one because the evil Europeans did nothing but destroy it.

Just look at Egypt...sorry wait. I mean Nigeria, no damit, that’s not the one either. It’s Libya, son of a.... , it’s gotta be the DROC, sh!t. Just give me a minute. I know it’ll come to me. Sudan?? No you say? Okay how about Somolia?? Still not it??? Well f&ck me. Niger, Mali, Ethiopia ,Angola , Kenya?????? Fuck it....

britx303 and Orvis like this.
  4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Wakanda is fiction for sure.

5. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

What is with the insistence that the land reclamation must be uncompensated? From what all I read in the news, the South African government has never fully funded the voluntary buy back of land as originally planned.

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Not knowing much about agriculture in that part of the world causes me to wonder just how long the country will survive without the experienced white growers feeding the country. Is that a possibility for them? Does the country have any native blacks that understand how to grow crops? Probably not many.

8. Montoya

Not sure who that was, but listened to it in the background while working on some spreadsheets and he really did an eloquent description of what is going on... but it's an absolute shame that he had to start the video off with references to some pretty well disputed studies on race and IQ. Almost had to stop listening to it after that, but kept it on in the background and the rest seemed to be some well stated positions and thoughts.

9. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Salt the earth and flee.

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

They don't need to salt the earth, the idiots who take over will let it all fall to ruin with no assistance.

Phanuel and sheepofblue like this.
  11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

That's the problem, when it DOES fall apart they are going to piss and moan for aid....and guess where that's going to come from.

If only they'd left well enough alone.

12. In Your Corner

13. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Wakanda is real yo.

We wuz kangz and sheit.

14. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Orvis likes this.
  15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Dammit...Trump should know property seizure and killing people because they are white is justified...unless they are Muslim.

16. In Your Corner

Trump should give a speech where he rips on Satan; the next day the press would be praising poor Satan.

badmoon692008, Orvis and R Acree like this.
  17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Interesting thing on the radio this morning Glenn Beck who is not left wing and a bit wacky at times was the source soooo.... Anyway he claimed to have contacted multiple farmers and the violence and confiscation is a bit of a wild tale according to them. Further the source of most stuff is an Aussie paper and a single SA source. He claimed that while the amendment is reason to be concerned the reports might be wild tales. Interesting but from a source that can be off in the head on some topics.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Which is a valid reason to see what is going on.

19. Montoya

Those are some surprising statements, coming from Glenn Beck and he was spot on that most of the wildest tales have been coming from an Aussie news outlet. Looked up on his website, and while I do not know what he said on the radio when you were listening, on his blog he seems to be just calling out the concept of declaring this a white genocide as rubbish. Which for the first time ever, I may be in agreement with him, as that aspect of this certainly seems to be mere fear-mongering. The land confiscation process is real though and the calls from some members of the ANC are alarming for any politician of a democracy or developed country to be stating.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
  20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I thought it surprising also. He also said the change in their constitution was a real reason to be concerned. Sadly for all South Africans not just whitey. Property rights for some quickly turn into for none with a ruling class stealing everything like Venezuela.