1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enough, let's see the books!

Discussion in 'General' started by CRRC93, May 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. John Branch

John Branch 90125

You know what is annoying? To pit with vfr or Jfcasley for a weekend!Baahaaaaaaaaaa

VFR#52 likes this.
  2. Rogue4

Rogue4 Well-Known Member

I didn't realize until today when I saw the announcement that Nancy Selleck is retiring. Interesting.

VFR#52 likes this.
  3. John Branch

John Branch 90125

I like Nancy sorry to hear! Im sure she is tired of the 3 ring show! And all the overgrown babies! Good luck to you Nancy ! I wish you all the best!

4. John Branch

John Branch 90125

Steve do you really not know who Backbone is????

5. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Why does VFR talk like he writes?:crackup:

Sorry Steve, I had to swing at the low hnging fruit.

VFR#52 likes this.
  6. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Its cause i call it like it is.
    And i suck at writing.
    Any other questions? Lol

Steven

Boman Forklift likes this.
  7. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

Jordan, I asked for the records all the way back in 2014 or 15, I was denied stating I didn't have a valid reason. This was well before any gag order was in place, the excuse wasn't they couldn't because of a court order, it was because they wouldn't. Big difference between can't and won't. The best they ever let me see was a prepared 10 or so line P&L and I was told that was above and beyond what they were required to show me. It was also strange that the Board members there gave me shit for talking to Peyton and were so sure I was going to run to Peyton with any info I got, if they released everything during discovery what could I provide Peyton they shouldn't have already released?

VFR#52 likes this.
  8. Trunxgp1224

Also funny I was constantly told they limit information because then anyone can become a member look at the books and go start competition. Sorry, I didn't realize a non profit had competition

Apparently if I had the books I was just going to run off to Peyton( who should have had the records by then as part of the case) or go to the competition (which is who exactly?)

VFR#52 likes this.
  9. G 97

G 97 Garth

In before @backbone calls you delusional. LOL.

backbone and VFR#52 like this.
  10. Trunxgp1224

Guess I'll have to dig up the letters from the board denying me access because I didn't have a valid reason, my reason wasn't appropriate, and I was neither a CPA or tax attorney so I wouldn't know what I'm looking at. No where did they state it was because of a court order. But I guess those letters will come out in the new cases discovery and then the CMRA will have to explain why I was denied before the court order was put in place.

VFR#52 likes this.
  11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

It's pretty obvious that you don't try THIS DAMN HARD to hide evidence that will allegedly exonerate you of wrongdoing. Either crimes were committed and being covered up, or the coverup is criminally stupid. Either way, I wouldn't give them a thin dime of my money after all this BS.

12. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

13. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Mot Okstef likes this.
  14. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Lol.
    It basically says that guy who hired lawyer to file caseoe his lawyer cant represent the members in a lawsuit.
    And they as in Cmra BOD president says he only has that authority to do so.
    At least thats what i got from it.
    Make your own opinion.

Steven

15. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

Um, we're gonna need that dumbed down too. WTF were you trying to say? :Poke:

Covfefe? :crackup:

16. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

So, you can't sue the CMRA on behalf of the members of the CMRA because the president of the CMRA didn't pick the attorney you are using to sue the CMRA? Is that what I'm getting out of that?

VFR#52 likes this.
  17. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Who knows what im trying to say anymore. Lol
    Just read and make enjoy this foolishness.

Steven

Mot Okstef likes this.
  18. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

Is there such a thing as BBS concussion protocol? :D

scottn, Gino230, panthercity and 2 others like this.
  19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Are you using google translate from Mandarin or something?

This reads like the product instructions of a cheap knock-off sex doll.

Or so I heard. :D

Gino230, Mot Okstef and panthercity like this.
  20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I like books. Got back on a Tim Dorsey kick lately, really good stuff out of Florida.

panthercity and shakazulu12 like this.